Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Titfucking Birmingham  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Toolshed

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a real pse style titfuck in the west mids? I’ve tried with a few different wgs but they never seem very enthusiastic!

Hope someone can help

(.)||(.)

Offline Punterperson1971

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a real pse style titfuck in the west mids? I’ve tried with a few different wgs but they never seem very enthusiastic!

Hope someone can help

(.)||(.)

Search aw and email anyone you think fits the criteria I know of one but you need to do work yourself,you’ve been here almost a year and this is your first post so I’m reluctant to help you and I do t want to start going on about people leeching and never giving anything back.So like I said check aw out or search on here with the search bar top right hand corner.

Offline The Owl

Hi all,

Hope someone can help

(.)||(.)

If you've tried a few why don't you review them. Once you post a decent review or two you might find some more established punters will help you out. Expect something for nothing and that's what you risk getting, nothing.

Offline Punterperson1971

If you've tried a few why don't you review them. Once you post a decent review or two you might find some more established punters will help you out. Expect something for nothing and that's what you risk getting, nothing.
I haven’t much hope of him responding but we will see.

Offline The Owl

I haven’t much hope of him responding but we will see.

That's fair enough. I'd like to encourage punters to leave reviews. If he doesn't then other forum members are free to ignore his request.

Offline Punterperson1971

That's fair enough. I'd like to encourage punters to leave reviews. If he doesn't then other forum members are free to ignore his request.
Yes good point it,could be down to just laziness

Offline Toolshed

Sorry guys, I admit I have been lazy. To be honest, I forgot my password for a long time so couldn’t log on! I will endeavour to work harder