Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammy Cheng - New in Coventry?  (Read 989 times)

Offline Flunkagenda

Morning all,
Has anybody had any experience with this Chinese lady that has appeared in CV1 on AW External Link/Members Only ?
I have done a quick search on here and there is only a post in verification pic thread (which isn’t bad). I have reservations due to the name change and suspect it’s a B&S. Any confirmation of legitimacy or not would be useful.
 :drinks:

Offline theejaculator

Hmmm.....difficult one.

Pros..... verification picture seems to tie up, AW reviews whilst most should be taken with a pinch of salt she does have positive reviews from members with a few reviews under their belts.

Cons ....probably limited penetration being Chinese and small, probably mostly massage and oral.

And the price £120 for an hour plus £10 for owo and £20 for facials....soon adds up.

Offline ScouserRod

Looks good if she is genuine but not much on her "likes" list and lots of add on extras !

Offline Jasonk71

Nearest railway station is Birmingham. Thought she was based in Cov.
Wouldn't touch this hoe with a barge pole

Offline Flunkagenda

Thanks for the advice chaps. I’ll do a bit more research and decide if it’s worth TOFTT

Offline Jakblue

Lili Chinababy has gone back to China and her profile has been taken over by Lisa offering a similar massage. I believe that Lisa has her own profile as lisa-lee. Sammy Cheng and Lisa are connected. It is very strange as Lisa is in Bristol and is usually available in Birmingham and Sammy is now in Coventry.