Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothel busted in Hereford  (Read 2243 times)

Online scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

2/11/18
"TWO women were arrested today in Hereford.
 The pair were arrested on suspicion of running a brothel and immigration offences.
They were arrested after a search warrant was executed in a property on Commercial Street today, after police received information from the public.
A 53-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of managing a brothel and is helping police with their enquiries.
A 45- year-old female was also arrested on suspicion of immigration offences.
The warrant was executed by the Hereford safer neighbourhood team, Local Policing Priorities Team and proactive CID.
The premises on Commercial Street has been closed down. "
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 09:24:06 am by scutty brown »

Offline JT100

...and I never even knew it was there...

Offline l1mpd1ck

So who dares doesn't always win

Online scutty brown

it seems there was a similar raid in the same street four years ago

Offline houseboot

And I thought Hereford was only famous for this:-

Offline dog999

Next to the Hereford Times report an advert: Hereford Butter Market Presents, Sausage and Cider Saturday! :D Do they not get the connection!. :hi:

Roadster

Brothel keeping + immigration offences smells of trafficking and modern slavery.  Good riddance if it is.  :drinks:

Offline billybob69

What's Hereford like otherwise? Slim pickings judging by AW?

Offline dog999

As far as I know Hereford is shite!. There used to be a great lady a the rear of the old CHADDS STORE, she was mature but did most things with a passion!. Never knew her name. Anyone remember her or know where she is now?. :hi:

Offline tilly66

As far as I know Hereford is shite!. There used to be a great lady a the rear of the old CHADDS STORE, she was mature but did most things with a passion!. Never knew her name. Anyone remember her or know where she is now?. :hi:

I'm sure her name was Mary , dark black hair , had to go up some stairs to her room .

Offline dog999

I'm sure her name was Mary , dark black hair , had to go up some stairs to her room .
Yes that's her. Up the stairs locked door at the top. Mattress on the floor with a mirror she was very good and experienced, wish I knew where she was now. She said she came down from Shrewsbury on the train daily?, good times were had. I remember having to wait ages she was running late, I passed an old guy on the stairs, she explained to me he was having erection problems so she took her time!. I thought that was a nice touch. :hi:

Offline shyboy1

I haven’t ventured into Hereford since Horny Chloe retired, she was one of the very best.
Sassy Scarlet aka Tia was still showing on aw until recently and she was also very good but not been available much over the last year.
The only girl currently showing that interests me is External Link/Members Only . I’m hoping to meet with her soon but not sure I can find the time before Christmas so I’d be interested to know if anyone beats me to it.
SB

Offline dog999

I haven’t ventured into Hereford since Horny Chloe retired, she was one of the very best.
Sassy Scarlet aka Tia was still showing on aw until recently and she was also very good but not been available much over the last year.
The only girl currently showing that interests me is External Link/Members Only . I’m hoping to meet with her soon but not sure I can find the time before Christmas so I’d be interested to know if anyone beats me to it.
SB
Ashleigh's AW profile looks a bit dodgy to me, no reviews £140 an hour and ALERT WARNING!. Great tits but beware!. :hi:

Offline JT100

Yes that's her. Up the stairs locked door at the top. Mattress on the floor with a mirror she was very good and experienced, wish I knew where she was now. She said she came down from Shrewsbury on the train daily?, good times were had. I remember having to wait ages she was running late, I passed an old guy on the stairs, she explained to me he was having erection problems so she took her time!. I thought that was a nice touch. :hi:

Saw her a few times, in Spring Gardens, Shrewsbury, layer in Craven Arms then Hereford. That was years ago so she must have retired by now...wonder if she's still up for it ??

Offline dog999

Saw her a few times, in Spring Gardens, Shrewsbury, layer in Craven Arms then Hereford. That was years ago so she must have retired by now...wonder if she's still up for it ??
Yes I would love to see her again. She always had time for you and gave a very good service with a smile. The downside was, she always ran over which if you were short of time could mean a quicky!. In Hereford she had a mattress on the floor with a mirror a one end!. Spent some good times watching myself fuck her hard!. :hi: