Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure of x sexy addiction x in addlestone or elsewhere?  (Read 1906 times)

Offline WellDontJustLookAtIt

Chaps,

Anyone seen this hottie? looks like my cup of tea (plus I generally like Bulgarians) but the lack of background concerns me...

She was available the other day with a phone number... but I wasn't so didn't try and contact her yet

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline Paris69

If she is based in Addlestone, it's a Bulgarian knocking shop and the girls are nothing like these photos.. Not even close. I knocked, saw two of them and walked...
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Thanks Paris. Could be.. she’s moved on somewhere else since.. but appreciate the heads up  :hi:

Offline Yelowman

She’s changed her profile and unfortunately I can’t remember the old one to provide the link. Used to be based in Molesey and Chertsey. Memory serves me correctly she had mixed reviews. general consensus on her appearance was that she was hot. However the mixed reviews possibly influenced by some suggestions that she may be taking illegal substances.

Offline Surrey1974

I see she is available on AW. I spoke to her on the phone to find out whereabouts she is located in Addlestone. She said between the Co-op & Waitrose along Church Road. Is that the Bulgarian knocking shop someone said?

Offline Paris69

I'm sure when i went they were on Alexandra Rd, but as i said...... there were multiple Bulgarians on-site. I saw 2 who looked roughus
in-extremis and heard more voices inside.
They couldn't have paid me.. But there is only one way to find out. Pop along and see..  :hi:
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

If it is "forever playgirl" I'm avoiding like the plague... saw her once in colliers wood, years ago (can't remember much of the detail now, so wont post a review) but suffice to say, it was awful.

Agree with previous comments on her. She stank of booze, and was very weird. Despite being mildly attractive, unfortunately and probably she was an alcoholic.. also not delivering on services advertised.

Thanks for the warning chaps.. now OFF my hotlist.

Offline Good-timer

It's not forever playgirl. She was a size 6 with full sleeve tattoo