Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PROFESSIONAL BODY MASSAGE, Wilmorton  (Read 1079 times)

smithie1000

Offline jack01

I had one of them, Kate, do an outcall. Polish girl could hardly speak any english ,which is not the end of the world, but the massage felt like she had recently taken but not completed a budget massaging course!! Even at £35 it was overpriced!!
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline s6ooby

no but looks mobile too. Let me know if you TOFTT.

smithie1000

no but looks mobile too. Let me know if you TOFTT.
Had a quote for £100 4 hands at mine but waiting for someone to let me know what they are like first.

smithie1000

Had a quote for £100 4 hands at mine but waiting for someone to let me know what they are like first.

This is their other ad 
External Link/Members Only

Offline s6ooby

I had one of them, Kate, do an outcall. Polish girl could hardly speak any english ,which is not the end of the world, but the massage felt like she had recently taken but not completed a budget massaging course!! Even at £35 it was overpriced!!

What did Kate look like? Was it just a massage or were there extras/nude/topless etc? Thanks

Offline jack01

Just a massage and a poor one at that. Kate was not much to look at and there was never any hint of any extras. To be fair it was explicit in the communications that nothing else is on offer but I guess we live in hope and sometimes we're pleasantly surprised. Not in this case though!
I was glad when the massage was over it was that mediocre.
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by: