Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Barbie - Oxford Circus  (Read 5084 times)

47 review(s) for Welsh Barbie (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Paul Dee

External Link/Members Only

Booking Length: 1 hour
Costs: £250 + additional £50 for anal (expected)

Comms

Great comms via adultwork messages.  Sent her an email requesting a booking for several days later and she replied later during the same day with all details sorted over a couple of messages.  On the day via text.

A well known location, as short walk from Oxford Circus Underground station.  No problems finding on foot, given that it's in central London, wouldn't dream of driving there as parking would also be nigh on impossible.  Great sized clean room with large en-suite bathroom with various men's toiletries.  The only issue is the room is up several flights of stairs with no lift available.  No problem unless you have any mobility issues, in which case it would be a problem.

The Girl

Absolutely stunning in my opinion, slim long blonde hair with larger than average fake tits and a cracking arse and sexy welsh accent.  She's also fully shaven and definitely no hygiene issues when eating out either her pussy or her arse.  I'd say she is slimmer than the professional photos portray but the selfies within the gallery are a fair representation.  Her age is stated as 29 but i'd probably say mid-30s, not that it's a problem, was very impressed when I walked into the room.  On top of her great looks and her naughty side in the bedroom she is also a really engaging down to earth girl and easy to get along with which i find always helps to avoid any awkwardness in between rounds.

The Meet

She opened up the door dressed in her black strappy bra and suspender set shown in one her selfie photos.  After a quick shower i returned to the room and was greeted with full on DFK with kisses over my body working her way down to my now hard cock for some great OWO.  Not quite deepthroat but i'm larger than average and girthy so was impressed with her attempt.  After moving on to the bed, some more great OWO before asking me if i liked to be rimmed.  I told her i fucking loved it and so she went down further working her tongue around and lightly in and out of my hole, not full on tongue fucking but felt great equally.  After a while some reverse rimming on her in 69 before she laid on her back and asked me to make her come with my tongue.  Took a while but was guided well by Barbie until she came.  A tit wank followed including face fucking where i couldn't hold back any more and i came in her mouth which she swallowed which was a nice surprise.

After a brief chat on the bed round 2 comprised of fucking her pussy in several positions and also anal in doggy before coming again in the condom whilst fucking her in her pussy in doggy.  As stated i'm slightly larger than average but she did take my whole cock in her arse starting gently before being able to increase my pace.  Whilst she took the anal well, i don't think she would have accepted a full on anal pounding so therefore i probably wouldn't pay the additional £50 on any future visits.

In summary, a great meeting with a great looking and naughty girl.  Definitely a great GFE with hints of PSE although unlikely to suit people after a full-on and rough PSE.  Also very pricey and she puts her prices up for when she tours London but all-in-all a great punt and i wouldn't hesitate to repeat the experience.

Offline The Italian Stallion

Thanks  :)
Very good review!
Looks like there is a duo partner? :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 10:24:28 pm by The Italian Stallion »

Offline Paul Dee

Thanks

Yes she duos with Sexy_English_Charis External Link/Members Only

She also looks good and is on my hot list but has received a couple of negative reviews so not sure given the high cost but may take the plunge one day!

Offline The Italian Stallion

Thanks

She also looks good and is on my hot list but has received a couple of negative reviews so not sure given the high cost but may take the plunge one day!

Offline Rest2621

Thanks

I've seen Charis twice. She works pretty near to my office. She's good at what she does but 150 phr is a lot for how she looks I think

Offline Link7

I've seen Charis twice. She works pretty near to my office. She's good at what she does but 150 phr is a lot for how she looks I think

Seen (though not shagged) the pair of them in the flesh. Both have a strong touch of hag in the face - not being mean - curious it's not mentioned more in the reviews. WB particularly surprised me, having literally only ever seen her body pics, almost assumed there'd be Britney Spears' face (or similar) on the end of it. There are face pics of Charis on UKP, albeit not representative at all.

I really don't get it unless some of the reviews are fake, because a lot of punters have agreed these girls are beautiful. 250ph, not for me.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 12:56:40 am by Link7 »

Offline Sh5278

I know she operates between London and Swansea, but doesn’t seem to have a regular schedule on the profile. Makes it a bit hard to plan in advance as I prefer arranging punts more than a week in advance. She sounds delightful though based on this review, hope I would be able to sort something out soon.

Offline Sexpest

In my opinion this is why Charis hides her face it would definitely put most of you off the price tag. If you like the tall manly look the service is ok. But they definitely do party bookings meaning taking coke. She was telling me about all the late night jobs they get with guys off their heads on it and how annoying they are. 
They would be much better priced at around 180 in my opinion. It will be interesting to see if they drop their rates after the lockdown.