Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Barbie – Swansea (What took me so Long?!)  (Read 7331 times)

47 review(s) for Welsh Barbie (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online WelshMichael

Recently met Welsh Barbie after what seems like an age of looking at her AW profile and reading her many good reviews here. Met her at a flat in a residential area of Swansea. Just a couple of minutes from the city centre, easy to find with on street parking. Some of the parking in the area looked like residents only so be aware when visiting if you don’t want a ticket. Flat was small but very clean and comfortable. Booked an hour, comms all done via text on the day.

Was greeted by Welsh Barbie who looked spectacular wearing the barest of barley there outfits. As other reviews describe she’s a very pretty girl who lives up to her chosen name – long blonde hair, slim figure with curves in all the right places. There aren’t many pics on her AW profile but the ones that are there are accurate. Was offered a shower and a drink before being led to the bed.

I really enjoyed the hour that followed. There was plenty of kissing throughout that was usually instigated by her, a very good blow job with lots of variety between her mouth, pierced tongue and hands, some enjoyable oral on her then sex in a few positions. Spent the last 10 minutes or so of the booking having a cuddle and a chat.

Only negative is that at £170 for the hour she’s at the more expensive end of the price scale in Wales but when a girl ticks this many boxes it helps to soften the hit to the wallet.

Will definitely visit again in the near future. Up there with Welsh Brunette and Aimee Snow as one of the best girls I’ve seen.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review. Only seen her once so far, but thats because she is based in Swansea. One of the best I have seen and would be a regular if she was based in Cardiff, despite the high price.  Glad you enjoyed.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

She is a top girl. One of my favourites. Very pricey. But looks and service are absolutely top notch.  :P

Online WelshMichael

She is a top girl. One of my favourites. Very pricey. But looks and service are absolutely top notch:P

Sums up the experience very succinctly.

Offline aps

She is expensive but provides a good service.

Online Mil 34

Yes good service provider but at the top end of my budget.
I would see her again though if I am in the swansea area

Offline dinger22

Definitely want to get around to seeing her or blondeslikefun next

Offline Steelworker

Definitely want to get around to seeing her or blondeslikefun next

Well, Dinger, you can’t go wrong with them IMO.

Offline dinger22

I did end up seeing Blondeslikefun, she was bloody awesome!

Offline sharpshoes78

You gonna review?

Offline Brewmaster13

She is charging £250 for the hour

Offline crfc

Review??.

Online WelshMichael

She is charging £250 for the hour

I think that's her London rate, though not seen her in a while so can't be 100% sure.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

She always ramps her rates up in London. Then drops back in Swansea.

Still expensive at £170/hour though. But she is one of the best out there, IMO

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Id really really like to see this lady but never ever go to Swansea,  not been with work since 2016 or 18 i forget, the chances of being in London at same time are slim but id not allow myself to pay her tour rates!

Might just have to take the long detour on tbe way home sometime nextyear

Offline Proton

Agree regarding the review, looks fantastically hot  :angelgirl: sounds worth it, would be a big fan if she was regularly based here in Cardiff.   ;)  :thumbsup: