Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Barbie - Swansea  (Read 1721 times)

47 review(s) for Welsh Barbie (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
18 review(s) for Welsh_Barbie (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Madmaxxx

Swansea in call
For 1 hour = £170

This was my very first punt. So I was looking profiles on aw. and I  have decided to choose blond girl. As I don't drive  I don't wanted to go cardiff so lookin near something swansea. There was a one profile I  always interested in that was Welsh barbie. I read all her reviews and they all are very good.so blond with blue eyes and that sexy body.

So email her to see her as I wanted to meet her in evening time in weekends but see told me she is  so busy so I have decided to see her in the morning. Because of my working hours I told her I can do only weekend and evening but she was busy.so I asked her to do Saturday morning still she has some meetings but on my request she gave me a time in afternoon.

Got postcode from barbie take cab got instructions from barbie and I have reached to barbies flat. Small but very clean must be for just punting.

Barbie ask me what I wanted to wear her so I told her surprise me.she did surprise me with some very sexy lingerie.  She was half naked I can see her beautiful body.

Door was open as soon I got in I saw a really beautiful blond girl with sexy body and I was in shock she is so beautiful. She gave me a welcome kiss. No  time wasting straight in the bad lots of fk and dfk then she gave me very nice owo I must say she is so good in her oral techniques. Then it's my time I gave her oral and condom on and we fuked all position and finally I came in her mouth. Overall it was a dream punt for me.

I have to say she really take care of her body. She really focus  Personal hygiene so no funny smell from her body.her body is so soft.

I know she is little bit pricey but if u see her in personal it's worth it. I can go again and again. As I told u this was my first put and this is my first review please pardon me if I lest anything in review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

np500

Fine choice, I still need to see her 1-2-1, as I’ve only seen her in two 3sums, ( I say only ! ) she’s a top girl, probably Swansea’s finest attribute.

Offline Doombar

Thanks for writing a review about your very first punt OP.  That in itself may be a first on here  :hi:

She sounds like a top girl - tried to book her myself recently and she said she had no availability all that week.

Offline Steelworker

Good one to pick for a first. Doombar, well worth pursuing IMO  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review, and good choice for your first punt.  Only seen her once so far as she is based in Swansea.   :drinks:

Hectorshouse

MM - good review - she is top girl my favorite!

HH