Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: She's been on my HL for ages, but...... (rant)  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Billy no mates

So Annastasya sophie001External Link/Members Only has been on my HL for a good 6 months. I have been waiting for her to hit my neck of the woods for ages. She has been in Taunton for yonks (lucky bastards)

Before all the comments I know she has previous on this board (florinna?), and there have been claims and counter claims about her practices. I cannot help myself I just fancy her, dont care about her past, the little man down below had spoken !!

So just two days ago, I check my (ever growing HL) and notice she has Watford up  :yahoo:

Then I check the price.......     She has upped her price to £170 for 1 hr, just for us in Hertfordshire :scare: :scare:

Am I mad? Is Watford full of Bill Gates's, and Middle Eastern royalty?

ITS FUCKING WATFORD !!!!!! (not really London, not really Midlands, not really South East, not really Anglia) WATFORD FOR CHRISTS SAKE  :dash:

(Rant over)

I apologise, its been a long week, I have money burning a hole in my pocket and I have a couple of days off work :(
Suppose I will have to go back to waiting to see if Claire from Glasgow ever visits External Link/Members Only

Anyone else had someone on their HL, and then when the chance came, something happened to stop you?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 11:07:01 am by Billy no mates »

Sureshot

Yes, twice with girls on my long term HL

First girl was a londoner who came on a tour to east mids, i couldnt make it 1st time but jumped at the chance when she said she was coming back.  I booked the day off work, alibi sorted and got horny only for her to come up with a bizarre story about why she had to cancel.  Too late to change my plans i booked someone else who turned out to fucking awsome - turned out quite well in the end!

2nd was more recently, really hot looking bird from NE. I didnt think id ever get the chance to see her but like the first girl she announces an unexpected tour to my city. Same thing, i book, see some fresh pics and get horny!  Not long after i realise im bored with the whole GFE stuff and cant be arsed with it.  She doesnt offer "alternative" services so i cancelled my place.  Have since regretted it a bit coz she does look good but probably wouldnt satisfy my twisted lust!!

Theres also another girl who ive wanted to see for over a year but she also works miles from me. I havent been able to dig up a plan to make it happen but recenlty shes come accross as a bit of a cunt on UKE so may not stay on the list for much longer
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 12:09:10 pm by Sureshot »

carefree

To be fair though, she is as fit as fuck.

I read so many similar threads to this and then I click on the AW link the girls are fucking revolting, but this one is bang on. 

I'm even thinking about myself now :thumbsup:

Offline BogBog1

Annastasia used to offer bareback. She was on my blacklist for that reason. No idea if she still does, under the table or whatever....

5th Musketeer

I apologise, its been a long week, I have money burning a hole in my pocket and I have a couple of days off work :(
Suppose I will have to go back to waiting to see if Claire from Glasgow ever visits External Link/Members Only

She doesn't even quote a price - how do you know she won't be too expensive when she DOES come to Watford?

Offline sumertime

Then I check the price.......     She has upped her price to £170 for 1 hr, just for us in Hertfordshire :scare: :scare:

Whilst I have been away I had the opportunity just to browse AW... and started to think that the girls are putting their prices up!! and it would appear to be across the board - as soon as some start getting good feedback, up it goes....  :unknown:

I have had Anastasia on my HL for a long time but never managed to be in the right place at the right time... Initially I noted it at £120 (which was high for a Romanian). I still had the wish to see her, even through the BB debate, at which time it was £140. But all of a sudden it went upto £160 then £170... So I am sorry Anastasia, but I will not go to these figures on a first meet even with a glowing feedback.   I will keep her on my HL but at this rate even if we are in the same place I will be declining....  :cry:

oring123

Theres also another girl who ive wanted to see for over a year but she also works miles from me. I havent been able to dig up a plan to make it happen but recenlty shes come accross as a bit of a cunt on UKE so may not stay on the list for much longer

yes i have seen that too

Chuckman

So Annastasya sophie001External Link/Members Only has been on my HL for a good 6 months. I have been waiting for her to hit my neck of the woods for ages. She has been in Taunton for yonks (lucky bastards)

£170 per hour? For a Romanian??? You had a lucky escape.

oring123

the reviews on here point to dont see.

Belisknor

Agree with the OP have wanted to this lady for ages and after checking out her private gallery she really is fit as fuck !!! But the whole bareback thread is off putting, could just be sour grapes but who really knows but £170 for a Romanian is steep ! She does have excellent adult work feedback from so well established guys! They can't all be wrong, will probably check her out when she's next in Devon.

Offline threechilliman

I had one in mine since Feb 2014 who retired recently. Never saw her. Oh well......

tcm