Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: delightful-Kimberly - Brighouse  (Read 4869 times)

3 review(s) for delightful-Kimberly (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]
3 review(s) for Naughty-kimberley18 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5297726) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445269) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline mrfishyfoo

I spotted this lass as soon as she appeared on AWank at the end of November 2017 and filled her in my "petite brunette" hot list.

Being honest I thought she was TGTBT and most likely an EE as for the money she’s got a very comprehensive likes list and did look, IMHO, rather good in her AWank pictures.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The short version.

A good ball emptying with a lass that I just didn’t fancy.

The booking process.

A couple of texts followed by a short chat on the phone, no doubt she’s English, as my stall was laid out and all was agreed.

No AWank booking request no fuck all which is just how I like it as she had no idea whatsoever who was coming to knock on her door.

The waiting game.

This was a same day punt so there was no waiting game.

The Venue.

A sensible hotel in Brighouse

First I am going to describe her.

There is no doubt in my mind that the lass in the pictures was the lass in the room. If I had to pick one word to describe her look it would be sleazy.

Kimberley is about 5’4” tall and she’s proper petite. I’d say she’s a dress size 6/8, closer IMHO to a 6 than an 8, with an athletic frame. She’s very lithe and gym fit and certainly looked to me like she’s the dancer/stripper she claims to be. I’d say her stats are in the region of 30-26-30 and that her tits are an A not the B claimed as she’s quite flat chested. I reckon she weighs no more than 7 stone.

Age wise she claims to be 28, told me 32 in the room, which I reckon is a bit generous. I’d put her as being in her mid 30’s and I’d not be surprised if she was 10 years older than what her AWank states.

Kimberley has a couple of small subtle tattoos and she’s got pierced ears and navel. She’s had kids as the signs, stretch marks etc, are there if looked for.

As for the bit above her shoulders Kimberley has an OK face and really piercing blue eyes. Her hair is brown/black , appeared extended, and she wore it up during our booking so I couldn’t tell how long it was.

Have to say I was initially somewhat indifferent about the lass that was about to suck and then sit on my cock.

The meeting.

I arrived at the venue with 15 minutes to spare so I waited for 10 minutes and then let her know I was there. I got a text back saying that she was just getting ready and would let me know when she was sorted. She kept me waiting till 5 minutes after our start time and then details were provided.

Up to the room I went, no prying eyes at reception which was easy to bypass, and knocked on the door. FFS she again kept me waiting in the corridor as I had to knock 3 times before she let me in. Kimberley did the hiding thing as I entered the room and TBH my first impressions weren’t great. As soon as I saw her I’ve got to say that I was disappointed. Kimberley just didn’t do it for me as she was skinnier than what I was expecting her to be and facially to me she looked like she’s had a hard life. I didn’t fancy her at all.

The room stank of perfume and there was a distinct smell of cigarette smoke so this and me not fancying her, I nearly walked. Then it began as wham, after a quick hello, in she came for some full on no fucking around DFK as she made a damned fine effort to rip my tonsils out.

My little brain now started to make an entrance and that was that as my dick took control.

The DFK became more “intense” as we both had a good grope at each other, she was wearing the black and white bra and pant set that’s in her AWank public gallery, and I just couldn’t help myself so I slipped in a cheeky finger between her legs and gave her a fingering. Her fanny was a bit bristly which was IMHO consistent with having shaved the day before. I reckon her fanny liked being fingered as she started to get wet and her kissing got more “intense”. I then shoved her off as I wanted a proper look at her. Very petite body, TBH I found her to be a bit on the skinny side, with small tits.

Time for a shower.

Good job I don’t mind a smoker as she was hanging out of the window having another cig when I retuned into the room. I’ll give her credit as she did offer to wash her mouth out.

I then dried myself off and paid, at her prompting, for an hour of her life.

Kimberley stashed the cash and then got up on the bed on all 4’s, waggled her ass and licked her lips, and asked me what I was waiting for. I then stood at the end of the bed and stuck my cock in her mouth. She’s got a nice mouth and was able to take ¾’s of my cock in there without issue. Kimberley then asked me to get on the bed and just attacked my cock. There was plenty of attention to my balls and the area between my balls and arsehole as she licked, sucked and slobbered away. Her blow job was really enthusiastic albeit a little bit toothy, which I don’t mind, as she worked my cock with her hand and mouth.

Time to fuck. Condom on, bit of lube as well, and then she squatted over me and lowered herself down in reverse cowgirl. She’s got a really tight pussy which she used well as she rode me. Initially she took it nice and slow before sitting bolt upright and bouncing and grinding away on me like a woman possessed. Cheeky fucking twat just used me like a dildo and fetched herself off. Once she had used me Kimberley suggested I bend her over and fuck her in doggie.

Quick snog and then Kimberley assumed the position for pillow munching. No fucking around as I slid into her balls deep on the first stroke and took it nice and steady. Great view as I gave her a couple of slaps. Good girl as she’s no passive fuck this one and seemed to be really into it as steady got “more frantic” as she pushed herself up onto all 4’s and started to fuck me. Only one way I wanted this party to end, CIM is on her likes, so I asked if she’d let me which got an emphatic yes. Condom off and then she got into position and clamped on. Good girl as she took my full load of baby batter in her mouth without flinching. Kimberley then spat my baby batter into a tissue before I had chance to ask for it back. My fault as I really should have mentioned snowballing before I came in her mouth. Kimberley then passed me a couple of tissues and helped me to clean up before going to wash her mouth out.

Time check told me we were 50 minutes in so I was happy with that.

Kimberley wasn’t finished with me as she got back between my legs and gave my cock another right good sucking. No chance of me ejecting anymore baby batter yet and I told her as much which just seemed to spur her on. Clock showed we were 5 minutes over when Kimberely called cease so time management was pretty much spot-on.

Time for another shower. Kimberley was in no rush to get rid as we chatted for the next 10 minutes or so while I got dried and dressed. I found her to be a really nice lass and I was very relaxed in her company.

A final round of full on snogging before I left and that was that. I got back to my car 1 hour and 25 minutes after I left it.

The money bit.

I paid Kimberley £120 for an hour of her life.

In conclusion.

I nearly walked at the start of this punt and with hindsight I’m glad I didn’t as this lass provided a spot-on service. She’s not the best IMHO in the face department but she had a really good attitude and, for a petite lass, she took a good fucking which was just what I needed.

Last but not least.

I had to think long and hard about rating this punt. I was very close to giving it a grey BUT on balance even though I didn’t fancy her, and she’s been naughty with her age, I can’t fault the lass for her attitude and service. I’ve therefore gone green and rated her on how she fucked not how she looked.

The acid test as ever being would I return and my answer is yes actually I would.

I am though as ever conscious that YMMV particularly in the “looks department” and just because I didn’t fancy her doesn’t mean the next punter won’t.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 07:28:35 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Neptune

Why would you return if you dont fancy her? Surely youd go see one of the many you did fancy.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Why would you return if you dont fancy her? Surely youd go see one of the many you did fancy.

This lass was a better fuck than many I've seen that I actually fancied and that's why I would return.

Don't get me wrong she wouldn't be a first choice for me as she ain't blonde. She's a plan C or D rather than a plan A or B.

.....and I didn't have to look at her face while we fucked.  :D :D

Offline massivejohnson

Sounds like a good example of not looking at the mantle piece whilst you're poking the fire  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sounds like a good example of not looking at the mantle piece whilst you're poking the fire  :lol:

:D :D :D

Great view in RCG and doggie.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline gfeman

marlboro20

Good review FF
On my HL since November. OWO, CIM, Swallow, a lap dancer and sleazy... whats not to like  :o)

Offline anonyorks

Depends. I don't really fancy Natalie lovely/Sasha but she is an amazing shag so have been back many a time.

Offline HailWood

Nice one Fishy. Sometimes I really fancy a sleazy looking lass (there’s one at work and while I very much doubt she is sleazy she just looks it and me and most of my male colleagues would love to find out)

Offline Tricks

You don't have to fancy em to fuck em  :yahoo: Which is just as well cos Iv'e fucked some right mingers in my time :D

Thanks for the review Fishy :drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo