Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY..HORNY..SARA - Manor House  (Read 1347 times)

Hermar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok so first review for me. 2nd review of this WG.

Good coms leading to a meeting without bad surprises.
Sara is conform to the pics but as said in the previous review, chubbier. I actually think that's a good thing considering the time she spends rubbing her body on yours. Really nice boobs. Welcoming and nice personnality.
So the session was 20 minutes massage, B2B on both sides and finally handjob. And in my case, just a handjob! I have to say I was a bit disappointed as I was hoping to get the option of OW or FS as stated in the previous review. That being said the massage was really nice, same for the B2B. Her big soft boobs brushing my face was a highlight  :angelgirl: It was, however, never a tantric experience and there was no real teasing until the handjob started.
Finally the handjob was quite good with some good moves at the beginning but getting a bit more mechanical toward the end.
I stayed an hour with a quick shower at the beginning and a longer one at the end as it's quite hard to get rid of all the oil!

Conclusion: at £50, and although I haven't tried, this seems like a much better VFM than any asian parlour and it is quite good if that's what you're looking for. I might go back. :thumbsup: