Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot mixed race black girl - claims to be new  (Read 1872 times)

Offline jeanphillipe

Got a major boner for this one. I'm hoping shes not just doing this for Christmas money and will be available early Jan.

External Link/Members Only

Offline JackJones

Was about to HL but she's NBA  :dash:

Offline Bumbuttass

Got a major boner for this one. I'm hoping shes not just doing this for Christmas money and will be available early Jan.

External Link/Members Only

She does look very hot but a bit on the pricey side

Offline shyboy1

Looks hot to trot but those prices combined with a crap list of likes puts me off.
No cim, no facial, no owo, no A levels and probably no real kissing. What are we paying all that hard earned for? The privilege of being in the presence of a princess!
 I don’t think so love  :hi:

Ethan James

I agree too pricy and nothing Intresting on her likes list. Way too e pensive and no feedback.
By the way what does TL and NBA mean?

Offline jeanphillipe

I agree too pricy and nothing Intresting on her likes list. Way too e pensive and no feedback.
By the way what does TL and NBA mean?

No blacks allowed, i would guess.

Offline samsung1

Once she gets a dusty phone, i can see prices dropping. No one even with big pockets would pay for someone without a good rep, let alone a cracking figure.

Offline JackJones

i would have hit that for sure. Pretty in my opinion.

She has a Pound sign after her AW name so it appears it's all about the money for her. Once market forces do their work hopefully she'll lower her fees, or increase the services offered for those fees. Best of luck fellas.

boobloverhenry

Offline samsung1

boobloverhenry

Best mixed race ever was Tia from Blue Ice.

Shame she's now left.

Offline jeanphillipe

profile now down

Yes I suspected she was just in it for pre Christmas cash. As i tried calling but dead phone. Gutted should have acted quicker.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 02:47:12 pm by jeanphillipe »