Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Milf in Worcester  (Read 2301 times)

Offline shyboy1

Hi all.
Has anyone got any info on Lucy, a new milf who’s turned up in Worcester please?
She looks ok if you like a good milf experience, but no feedback or reviews on here.
External Link/Members Only
SB

Offline temptation

I'll give her a go if I can get a reply. I seem to recognise one of the pics though.

Offline Mariooooo

looks almost too good to be true. but if it is genuine, I can see her being a very busy lady.

Offline Hotspur

Me thinks a picture seller. You know the saying, if it looks too good to be true.............

Offline shyboy1

I agree, there is something familiar about one of her pics, perhaps she’s one of those who just do a couple of weeks before every Christmas.
I might try my luck next week but as has been said, at that price with those services, if she’s genuine there will be a bloody long que of eager worcester lads who’ve been starved of good providers for a long time now.
SB

Offline WorcsLad

Oh that looks nice. Don’t recognise the body tbh.
Might see if I can set up a meet this week.

Offline stupidaw

80 for an hour is reasonable, not verified on AW yet though, so could be a scammer. I'm a coward so I will wait for a review before being tempted.

Offline temptation

No reply to mail yet.
I've definitely seen that pic with her hair across her face somewhere before .

Offline Drlurve

Ditto
+1 - sent her an email last week that she hasn't opened despite being online yesterday.

Offline shyboy1

She read my mail yesterday but still no reply, shame.
SB

Offline temptation

You got further than me she didn't even read mine  :rolleyes:

Offline billy groat

Wasn't she "Lisa of Leicester" or something like that in a previpus incarnation. Used to work out of Coventry a lot. Saw her once 5 or 6 years ago. Those xhamster photos would have been out of date by a good while back then. Late 40's/early 50's. Don't have much to recall (good or bad)  which means I probably thought she was a bit "meh..."

Offline WorcsLad

Leicester to Worcester is an obvious step up  :D

Offline shyboy1

Well that’s a bloody waste of time, never got a reply and now she’s vanished.
What do I have to do to get my balls licked round here these days  :dash: :lol:
SB

Offline WorcsLad

SB

:scare:

Offline dog999

SB
Why don't you ask your black and white friend in your picture!, I'm sure most of our four legged friends do a great ball licking service.  :D

Offline shyboy1

Why don't you ask your black and white friend in your picture!, I'm sure most of our four legged friends do a great ball licking service.  :D
I’m worried about you now, especially when I noticed your name Mr Dog!  :D :crazy:

Offline shyboy1

Come round and stick your balls in his face, be interested to see how that’ll turn out  :D :D