Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Qualified physio in London, who also does HE or more?  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Clickie

Was wondering if you have come across any qualified Physio in London/ Greater London who doubles in as a sensual HE provider?

Want to get a few parts of the body stretched  ;)

Send me a PM if easier

Offline Jonestown

No, but I know a solicitor who does financial servitude on the side, any good to you?

Online Waterhouse

A fantasist question. 
Why would a qualified and practicing physiotherapist want or need to supplement income with sex related work?  :unknown:

Offline Borabora

Was wondering if you have come across any qualified Physio in London/ Greater London who doubles in as a sensual HE provider?

Want to get a few parts of the body stretched  ;)

Send me a PM if easier

that is not a bad shout actually, i'd love to get my shoulder looked at and then have a nice HE to finish things off!

Offline davison

A fantasist question. 
Why would a qualified and practicing physiotherapist want or need to supplement income with sex related work?  :unknown:

Agreed OP is a fantasist.  But sex work (by a top level practitioner) pays a hell of a lot better than physio.  I do not doubt that somewhere in the UK there is a physio (or 100) who whores on the side, but nfw do they mix the two, offering a tug at the end of a scapular manipulation or rehab consult.

Offline sonyvaio

Theres almost certainly loads, I've met several

In my experience though they tend not to mix the two in the same booking

Offline notcalledchris

Agreed OP is a fantasist.  But sex work (by a top level practitioner) pays a hell of a lot better than physio.  I do not doubt that somewhere in the UK there is a physio (or 100) who whores on the side, but nfw do they mix the two, offering a tug at the end of a scapular manipulation or rehab consult.

Ive punted a whore who is also a sports physio.  She doesn't mix the two but she told me she has been tempted to.

Offline Nick1974

I’ve never found - but there are a few independents who have had a lot of massage training and give a seriously hard / good sports/ deep tissue massage which ends in HE etc. Tends to be the more mature clearly IMO.

Offline Westworld101

Masha from MashaMassage based in Edgware is certainly adept at providing all types
of stretches in her massage to loosen and stretch the muscles and can go very firm and deep if needed.
She has been well reviewed.