Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x HOT SENSATION x - North Finchley (also tours)  (Read 861 times)

kyunahi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue - Residential area in North Finchley

Rate - £100 ph

Easy to find and she gave me the post code. Called her up when I got there and she gave me the building & flat number.

Looks
Naomi is the girl in the pics and stated age. She's skinny but with good pair of tits & a nice curvy ass. Her face is ok, has a few tattoos on her fingers, forearms, and shoulder.
The room is overflowing with her collection of vintage items, animal print stuff, black clothings, and it's all over the small studio style room, ensuite toilet available, clean but yeah more black clothes and animal print stuff.

The event:
So welcomed me into room dressed in tight black dress and heels and was quite talkative, I refreshed myself and confirmed services OWO, DFK, CIM, FF.
She mentioned she doesn't do DT and I should have figured, how will facefucking work but I'm an idiot at times.
So, I stand up and approach her for some kissing and it's light pecking from her side, I thought maybe she needs more time, so I lay down on the sofa bed and she does something which is just around the head, no technique, not wet, just doing something for the sake of it.
After a while I stop her and approach to kiss again, similar reaction from her, so I give RO a try, and MMM, she's ticklish so that doesn't go much well.

Well, I thought, let's fuck, and ask her to hop on, she grabs the dom, doesn't have any technique to put it on, puts it on wrong and then right way round, a bit of spit here and there and she's trying, struggling but can't get it in, we swap positions, and in mish we get going, pretty tight in there and a good feel, still no kissing.
I'm getting bored and this is not fun so Round 1 over and then I'm off, lying down until she gets the hint she needs to clean me up, she pulls out the dom in such a way, that it spills over me, more wet wipes, I clean myself up and thinking WTF.
So, I ask her, she's been in UK for 2 yrs and has been doing this for 1 1/2 yrs, she's not good, & she will never be.
She has big plans, and I hope she goes and pursues it, and goes.

Considering I had foolishly paid for the hour, and after a bit of chit chat, I signal her to get me ready. She tries oral, and this time it's worse, toothy, strange stench coming from her vagina, and at one point I had to tell her to drink water as the whole process was getting dry, she doesn't like the taste of condom so it's OWO, the combination was not working and after a while I get a hard on, and this time round penetration was not happening at all, her pussy was closed, total shut down.
And there I wasted another punt.

Conclusion
Good personality, good to talk to, but not a SP.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 01:16:30 am by kyunahi »

Offline orallorx

Thanks for the detailed reviews - she is currently working in Reading, and I had planned to see her as her AW profile looks comprehensive. I'll take her off my HL now, and stick with WGs I know in the area :thumbsup:

Offline Hb7544

Avoid this one gents waste of times & money saw her in Rochester missed about till the time was up .didn't even let me fuck her shit bj no skills she's just a robbing bustred and very unwashed.

kyunahi

Avoid this one gents waste of times & money saw her in Rochester missed about till the time was up .didn't even let me fuck her shit bj no skills she's just a robbing bustred and very unwashed.
can you post a separate review, the numbers/individual reviews help others rather than adding onto 1 review.