Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone got any info about Emma_squirt?  (Read 1472 times)

Offline LNDNman

External Link/Members Only

Been on AW since 01/10/19

Couldn’t see any reviews on here, but got good feedback on AW (but there’s no surprise!).

Really fancy seeing this one, talk British and attractive - and a squirter which is something I’m interested in right now.

Any info would be appreciated - otherwise I’ll just punt her anyway and feedback.

Offline Jason1212

I was close to booking her not too long ago but decided to visit another SP. Comms were decent and she mentioned CIM is £50 extra  :dash:. She does look tempting but not much info which is risky considering her price.

Offline LLPunting

New profile for girl who's been around for a while.  Someone with a better head for faces and names will hopefully shout out with her previous ids.
200+50 for 1 hr incl CIM (possibly more for swallow) is damn pricey for someone with her looks and nationality who isn't more recognised on here.

Offline king tarzan

called her..asked about owo and dfk and said hmmmmmm... then i repeated and said she said yes..
and £150 the hour pop once.. in 30 mins said owo dfk pop once....
give it a miss.... the hmmmmmmm put me off.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tobyk1

called her..asked about owo and dfk and said hmmmmmm... then i repeated and said she said yes..

👁 of the 🐅🐅🐅 🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊 👍👍

:D
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I saw her profile yesterday and I was interested especially as she is close to me. But there wasn't enough info and she sounded too good to be true. The hmmmmmmm sounds like a big NO to me as well! I won't bother!