Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Camilla_Swithc  (Read 431 times)

Offline HighHeelLover

Has anyone seen this lady or have any info??

Reading one of her field reports the guy has ranked her in his top 5 of best shags in his 20yrs of punting

Within that top 5 he also has MissKDD,G-ella(Gabriella of Maxes),Valerie fox, twins Kit and Kat Lee.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

Has anyone seen this lady or have any info??

Reading one of her field reports the guy has ranked her in his top 5 of best shags in his 20yrs of punting

Within that top 5 he also has MissKDD,G-ella(Gabriella of Maxes),Valerie fox, twins Kit and Kat Lee.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Searched her aw ID and her name on here, got zero on the search.

Can you provide some links to said field reports? or do you mean from aw?

MASSIVE pinch of salt needed if so  :timeout:

Edit: found the aw review in question, this was a bit weird:

'Once in the room we sorted finances, I showed her an sms confirming I was free of any STI and Kitty went to freshen-up and change into a dress.'
 :unknown:

Edit: OK another review text confirms what that is for:

'While we were walking to the room I showed her a text message to confirm I had not STIs (her requirement so that she swallows)'
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 07:38:07 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline HighHeelLover

Yeah didn't see it on her profile that she ask for STI test. The OP on the Aw field report ranks her up there with MissKDD who I have met. Definitely the best PSE/Sub meet I've had. I've her G-Ella is good too. So just wondering if she is legit.

Emailing back and forth with her now trying to set up a date. Guna have to TOFTT

Offline LemmyLondon

Saw her a few weeks ago for the first time and while she looks like her pics and does everything on her likes, it just didn’t work for me. I didn’t do a review because I can’t put my finger on what exactly it was that just didn’t feel right.

Sorry

Offline HighHeelLover

Saw her a few weeks ago for the first time and while she looks like her pics and does everything on her likes, it just didn’t work for me. I didn’t do a review because I can’t put my finger on what exactly it was that just didn’t feel right.

Sorry

You not post.... that's what the forum is for. At least give her a neutral if you are unsure

Offline pepsicolaboy

Sorry

Its not just about the whys and why not you clicked or not, its also about the other info you can provide:

Looks vs photos
Her demeanor
Place it took place
Parking
Hidden charges/ things surprisingly included
Shower facilities
Rushed/unrushed
SP trying to make you comfortable or not
Time keeping
All other additional info
etc

All that info is valuable to other members and makes this community work