Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Korean girls of Crossharbour.  (Read 21731 times)

Offline milf_lover

Market forces and maybe the consequence of one of the most discussed WGs (Bora) in recent memory. I mean 18,000+ posts for Koreans :WG.... really :scare:

So don't complain guys now that she wants £320 for a basic rug'n'tug and CIM, DT etc will dig deeper holes into your wallet  :scare: You have brought this on yourselves. You have made it plain you loose all sense of reasoning as soon as you see a genuine Korean pop up. So don't blame her or her pimp for rinsing you dry.

I once posted a remark saying price rises have got nothing to do with UKP. Based on this evidence  I humbly take that back. Bora and her teammates are no doubt reading these threads or are aware of the clamour from punters to get in Korean's knickers.

Happy punting (Koreans) chaps!

Totally agree, I think she’s aware of the thread.
Banned reason: 8+ years and no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Dayardie

To be fair hotel near Lancaster gate vs $hite hole flat in cross harbour got to be pushing up her hourly rates  :diablo:

Wonder if near the original TPC apartment now that was a memory...

May go for 30 mins just to see if she lives up to da hype

Online SomTumFucker

Totally agree, I think she’s aware of the thread.

Aware of it or maybe pulling the strings?
Titbits on imminent arrivals are conveniently leaked and posted on here to excite known fans and feed the hype. Keeps the prices inflated and the diary full. Hats off to her  :hi: genius marketing.

Offline Robert Musil

£200 for half an hour? Ridiculous. I had sex with a drop dead gorgeous girl in Tokyo on my recent trip to Japan (who was a much better kisser than Bora, incidentally) and even she didn’t cost that much.

Might we see these prices drop to achieve parity with sanity? Or will they remain sky high? My better is on the former, but you never know given the number of rich bankers/non-doms floating about in the capital.

Offline Jerk Chicken

To be fair hotel near Lancaster gate vs $hite hole flat in cross harbour got to be pushing up her hourly rates  :diablo:

Wonder if near the original TPC apartment now that was a memory...

May go for 30 mins just to see if she lives up to da hype

Depends what hotel she is whoring from in Lancaster Gate. There are some real budget cheapies around there. That said nothing justifies a price hike to £320 with CIM/DT/SWALLOW is extra :dash:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 08:06:49 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline pepsicolaboy

What do you get for the money, a round trip to Korea?  :dash:

What is this price point about, im totally lost  :unknown:

£200 per hour for a SP they would have to be something unbelievably special and I would usually tap out at £150.00 at the most and thats central London only.

Offline Jerk Chicken

£200 per hour for a SP they would have to be something unbelievably special and I would usually tap out at £150.00 at the most and thats central London only.

No Bro she is £320/ph and that's basic sex. CIM, DT etc is extra
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline earlgreyman

My word, as lovely as she looks and from all reports she's awesome, but now she's taking the complete piss out of the cash whales. £350 1hr + £ for each extra? That's reaching.

As Dunc Bannatyne said. I'm ooot.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 05:58:23 pm by earlgreyman »

Offline Siliconfan

She is expensive, so for me would be a once-a-year experience. I will miss her this year as already splashed that big-budget on Hijin and Gina in Crossharbour.

Offline pepsicolaboy

No Bro she is £320/ph and that's basic sex. CIM, DT etc is extra

:dash:

Mind blowing

Offline simplystu

I was debating between seeing Bora again or trying Hijin. Then economic sense took over, so I just had an excellent punt with Amy from Olina at less than half the price of those Koreans.

I will post a review shortly.

Offline Jerk Chicken

I was debating between seeing Bora again or trying Hijin. Then economic sense took over, so I just had an excellent punt with Amy from Olina at less than half the price of those Koreans.

I will post a review shortly.

Sanity has returned to punting land  :rolleyes:

Offline einzwei23

Just came back from S.Korea and I just saw there's been some movement in the UK market. 320 for an hour is too steep even for me who's seen her more than I am willing to admit.

Offline simplystu

Just came back from S.Korea and I just saw there's been some movement in the UK market. 320 for an hour is too steep even for me who's seen her more than I am willing to admit.

Hi einzwei23.  Have you seen this thread recently? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231958  Korea Teen Bora - Crossharbour - Great service (Sexy little Asian girl).

I posted on there earlier that we need to do something to stop or limit the price hikes - not just Bora, but seemingly other Koreans, particularly in Crossharbour.  I would appreciate your views.

Offline JayEZ2K

Same for me. I've yet to go over £150 and I've been very content.

Bora, however, has been on my elusive treat-hotlist. But punting her seems less and less likely as her prices have continued to increase. When I have time I'll eventually travel to East Asia and do some punting there.

Offline sunnyj

Korea Bora Positive Update to my review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231958.msg2714147#msg2714147
Thanks for the update  :hi:
She is a very good SP but her rates are bloody expensive. :( I have already seen her twice at her old rates and scratched my K-pop lookalike itch.  :D