Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Massage Northampton  (Read 1578 times)

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Having been introduced to Mia on Saturday before my punt with Samantha I arranged to see her at 11am today. As per their policy I phoned at 10am and asked if Mia would wear her white outfit as seen on her profile.  I would have asked for either a ponytail or pigtails but the maid cut me off before I had finished talking. Booked 30 mins for £60.

Location: Kettering Road. I've coming here since 2015 and rarely had a problem parking.  On this occasion I counted around 17 free parking spaces along the Kettering Road next to the Race Course.

Looks: I found Mia's Malaysian looks extremely attractive, with brown eyes and a perfect nose.  She has a smooth complexion, lovely skin tone, long dark hair. Her profile age is 30, and when asked she said 32 which given I could not find any wrinkles on her face I'd believe.  I thought she had a nice body, small breasts with dark areola and wondrously large nipples just made to be sucked, small bottom and no hint I saw of cellulite.  The outfit I requested highlights her mummy tummy but I've seen enough of these over the years it doesn't bother me.  In summary she is a lovely package.

Services: Kissing (DFK), OWO, RO, CIM, nipple sucking

The Punt: A quick check of her services to make sure I wasn't disappointed later. And then started with some deep French kissing, soon after for her to remove my towel and commence OWO with me standing not far from the bed.  Not long after Mia led me to the bed and knelt in front of me to continue OWO.  I enjoyed her taking my balls in my mouth, but what was less appealing was her banging her face with my cock. In less than 10 minutes she had me coming in her mouth, took it all and discretely disposed of it and came back to suck me for another 10 minutes or so.   

My turn to give her oral and to be shown her pussy in all it's "designer" glory.  All pussies are equal but some more equal than others and Mia's was my perfect ideal of a pussy.  On to business and like Samantha, Mia was completely clean.  Got lost in the moment so don't know how long I was down there but there was the odd occasion when she was holding my head such I couldn't breath.  Lovely tasting pussy juices and some time later I heard her say "I'm cumming".

Afterwards it was some relaxing DFK alternating between sucking her exquisite nipples.  Having read Scouting's read of Mia, I got my finger wet with her juices and offered it up for her to suck.  This time she did and so I repeated it again.  Similar to Scouting I do like it when ladies suck their juices off my finger(s).   

No clock watching, it was only when I looked at my watch did I notice it was 11:40 and Mia entered the room around 10:55 and suspect if I hadn't said anything I could have got longer with her.  Before I left Mia was getting ready to have a shower.

Summary: Nice punt, gorgeous lady, great attitude and good service.  Think Samantha's oral technique was maybe better . . .

Offline MrPunt101

Has anyone seen the new Polish MILF Sophia?

I am going to see her today, looks like there is no reviews about her, so unlike me, a bit of a gamble, would let you guys know.

But before I set off, would be nice if anyone can give me some info on her ?

Offline MajorPayne

Sorry didn't see Sophia when I was there, assume with a client.  I did see Sienna in her civvies which confirmed she is not for me.

Offline scouting

Glad you had a good time Major. I've been back 3 times and never been disappointed, she's a very attractive milf with good attitude.

Offline scouting

I am going to see her today, looks like there is no reviews about her, so unlike me, a bit of a gamble, would let you guys know.

I've not seen her, but having viewed her twitpics, she reminds me of Dahlia's friend Tiffany from her Temptations/HotBox days. May be completely wrong! Let us know how you get on

Offline bobby_dizzler

I've not seen her, but having viewed her twitpics, she reminds me of Dahlia's friend Tiffany from her Temptations/HotBox days. May be completely wrong! Let us know how you get on

You could well be right on that. Dahlia mentioned she was her bestie.

Offline MajorPayne

Review for Sophia?

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one, Major, and thanks for your very useful recent reviews of Samantha and Kelsey, too.

I can't think of any girl I've seen to match Mia in terms of attitude; she takes a genuine pride in her work that puts a lot of girls to shame.