Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seduced By Katie  (Read 8048 times)

Offline Santiago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all.... Thought I would share this little cracker with you  :yahoo:

Met her last night.

Apparently she used to work a couple of years ago under the name of Seduced by Charlie and KATIE 22 XXX.

Brilliant wee blonde, cracking service, OWO, DFK  and CIM, if that's your thing lol.

Really refreshing and a bit of a rare find in Edinburgh at the moment. I will put a full review later on  :D

I assume that chick just reviewed herself?

Offline Santiago

Jazz

New to the forum. Puting  up a decent wee punt.

Certainly dont wish to  offend the prolic posters. By no way a pimping excercise.

:(

Offline Happyjose

Hi Santiago

No need to give us a heads up about a review you're promising. Just do the review

chico1000

External Link/Members Only
She was indeed Katie22 previously well reviewed on here.  She went off grid just before Christmas and has been back for a few weeks.  Visited her myself on a few occasions and she was indeed a wee cracker at that time would be interested in a detailed review.

embrame

Ive seen Kate, she is a wee cracker - apart from her voice, sounds much older, but great body etc, location not best part of town but hey ho !

Offline gorgie tony

Is this the same girl? or has some else created a new profile using her profile pics?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Removed by admin at request of poster - 04/06/2016]

Hidden Image/Members Only

She was on my hot-list but not now.

Offline bigmike32

I wondered what had happened to her i just gave her profile a read no wonder she changed her profile she had to. Had a booking with her booked for next week but made other plans when her profile disappeared.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Holy shit.

I've visited Katie a few times but that photo has got to be the worst I've seen. She is (was) blonde and looks pretty hot normally. Cracking body too.

If I had seen that photo I would never have visited but glad I did.

mavgoose

Holy shit.

I've visited Katie a few times but that photo has got to be the worst I've seen. She is (was) blonde and looks pretty hot normally. Cracking body too.

If I had seen that photo I would never have visited but glad I did.

Is it her ? In that photo ?

Offline bigmike32

That photo is not the best and im sure when she is working she is looking her best. Her body is cracking and that wouldnt put me off seeing her.

Offline DickDiver

Can't help but think that is a photo she never intended to be visible to the general public. Trying  to screw my eyes up and picture that fizzog with make up on.

Shagger69

Is this Charlie who uses to work up at Jocks Lodge?

Offline weewilly

Is this Charlie who uses to work up at Jocks Lodge?

I remember seeing her up just a wee bit past jocks lodge a few years ago

Offline Santiago

not the best photo of Katie to be fair..

seen her a few times and always been impressed with her looks, always  immaculately presented, enthusastic and friendly :hi:

Is it her ? In that photo ?
Almost unrecognisable but yes, it's her.

Offline bigmike32

She has good reviews and im sure with enough war paint she will be very nicely presented. After that mix up with her profile i hope to reschedule with her soon.

Offline Marmalade

She’s back again it seems — unless it’s someone just posting as her.
No price list up though.

She’s back again it seems — unless it’s someone just posting as her.
No price list up though.

Last logged in May?

Offline Fifeboy65

Has been logged in over the last couple of days, would be interested if anybody has recent experience of a meet with her.

Offline Jellaby

I messaged her earlier this month about seeing her this week. She replied quite quickly and we exchanged emails agreeing a date and time and I sent her a booking request. She said she'd email me the day before with location details, but despite me emailing her a couple of times I heard nothing, so obvs it didn't happen. Even though she's logged in since, I still heard nothing! (This was External Link/Members Only .)

Offline DaVINCI

I messaged her earlier this month about seeing her this week. She replied quite quickly and we exchanged emails agreeing a date and time and I sent her a booking request. She said she'd email me the day before with location details, but despite me emailing her a couple of times I heard nothing, so obvs it didn't happen. Even though she's logged in since, I still heard nothing! (This was External Link/Members Only .)
If you have agreed a booking and time does this not constitute a Booking therefore I presume a Neg  :unknown:

i am surprised she didn't ask you for a photo of yourself in order you fitted her criteria. This was her requirement when she returned last year from a long lay off.

I had previous correspondence with her and they were slow eventually getting a reply of she had enough a pool of clients!

Offline Jellaby

If you have agreed a booking and time does this not constitute a Booking therefore I presume a Neg  :unknown:

i am surprised she didn't ask you for a photo of yourself in order you fitted her criteria. This was her requirement when she returned last year from a long lay off.

It's arguable. If venue had been set and I'd arrived and then ghosted, I'd have done a neg but location was left with her to confirm and she didn't.

She didn't ask for photo or a call.

Offline Matrix

It's arguable. If venue had been set and I'd arrived and then ghosted, I'd have done a neg but location was left with her to confirm and she didn't.

She didn't ask for photo or a call.

Not really.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking.