Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Naughty Tanya x - Glasgow  (Read 4663 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well.....I know Tanya has been given a hard time on this forum over the last few weeks, now it's not for me to say whether the criticism was deserved or not.......it's never impacted me so my experience with Tanya has been only positive.......also I have to look at the fact that Tanya has come on and apologised and that can't be easy to do.

Anyway back to my meet.....

Since Tanya's apology I have been looking at her pics on AW including some new pics, and all those great memories of how hot this girl actually is and how good her service was all cme flooding back. Great comms with Tanya via AW and text over the last 24hrs and a meeting was arranged for this evening.

Tanya was in a clean rented apartment for this evening over close to Parkhead, good on street parking and a safe area. The flat was a new build all very clean and nice bedroom and a clean bathroom.....yes Tanya knows me and had my tumble dried and radiator warmed towel ready for me  :D :lol: so that was a great start to my punt.

Tanya answered the door in one of her sexy corsets, this really enhances Tanya's already great figure ....she is a tall girl and is over 6ft fall in her sexy high heels. Tanya has great legs and a sexy ass (you can see her ass in her pics on AW) and tits that are great for sucking on....pay her nipples some gentle attention and you are served a nice long hard nipple.

At the door we met and had a great long kissing session..it was like meeting your lover after a long long time....... She looked amazing. Into the bedroom and onto the bed for a catch up more importantly for me ...more kissing ....we were really getting into it and my cock was ready to burst out of my jeans.......however I wanted to take a quick shower....my fluffy towel was ready and plenty of male toiletries to use in a nice clean bathrooms.

Back into the room and Tanya was lying sexily across the bed wearing nothing but a smile and her high heels.....WOW ..... :diablo: .....she looked amazing....I should add that Tanya has an all over real tan.....it really looks good on her. I joined her on the bed and back to kissing ....face, neck boobs, bum, feet, back, stomach ...I kissed her all over and whilst I was exploring her body she was returning the favour and every now and again was making nice gentle touches to my rock hard cock.....her pussy is nice and wet and I paid attention with my fingers and by paying attention to her clit she got really wet.....a nice sweet tasting pussy.

Next onto some amazing OWO .......like other things about Tanya I forgot how amazing her OWO was......she starts slow and pays attention to everything including my balls and this is something a lot of girls forget about .....I love the way Tanya also licks my shaft and also pay attention to the head .....a nice wet mouth and some great gagging a I had to ask Tanya to slow down lol...

On with the jacket and a great touch was putting it on with her mouth......and some nice passionate kissing before I started with Tanya on top cowgirl style ...great to see her hot body and a great fondle of her tits....I like the way Tanya focuses on what makes me feel good and she gets the rythm going for me....slowed things down and moved Tanya round for some reverse cowgirl...great to see that sexy ass bouncing up and down a pind her wet pussy...it didn't take long in this position to fill the bag...wow....nice shudder and orgasm  :wacko: :crazy: and Tanya rode out my orgasm well......wow.

Rolled back over and lay next to me and helped me clean up.....popped to get us both a drink as I needed it ....great to see her sexy ass walking away....I asked her to put on her heels and Tanya obliged.....she looking fucking awesome in those heels and nothing else. Nice chat over a glass of Rose and it was time.....not at one point did Tanya look at her watch.....but we have known each other for a long time so catch up time was great.

A genuine hot bodied sexy girl who delivers every time and I for one will be seeing her again.

Tanya is working from a safe City Centre Hotel Tomm........with Glasgow being so dire it's so great to have Tanya doing what she does best........fuck like a honey lol..... She is still part time due to studying and other commitments so see her when you can you will not regret it ....

Overall a great POSITIVE ...... :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Oh I should add ....check her profile for her working days and times......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Taz. You really should start charging for writing these adverts. Remember to give admin a cut. It's his site your abusing.

Offline seeker

DG

Great review Taz. I've been watching the Tanya Saga for a while and it seemed she noticed her reputation had been sufficiently damaged by comments on UKP to do something about it, so fair play to her for that. She looks absolutely stunning, a fact never denied in any review I've read on her, and for £60 looks great value.

BUT; it looks like she only offers one cum option ie. In the condom. I haven't done that yet during a punt and don't intend to. Is this the case or is she coy about what she offers? For me CIM and facial are essential requirements. Don't really count HR as a viable alternative as it means I end up getting sticky and not her  :D

Offline tazman1002001

Great review Taz. I've been watching the Tanya Saga for a while and it seemed she noticed her reputation had been sufficiently damaged by comments on UKP to do something about it, so fair play to her for that. She looks absolutely stunning, a fact never denied in any review I've read on her, and for £60 looks great value.

BUT; it looks like she only offers one cum option ie. In the condom. I haven't done that yet during a punt and don't intend to. Is this the case or is she coy about what she offers? For me CIM and facial are essential requirements. Don't really count HR as a viable alternative as it means I end up getting sticky and not her  :D

You're right DG I don't think her great service was ever in dispute.....

In terms of CIM she doesn't advertise so I'm not sure but she will let you cum on her body and I'm sure if you check she would do a facial as well.....

Tanya fucks very well......really grinds well and likes to ride the cock nice and hard or slow and gently if that's your thing.....this is the reason that with Tanya I like to cum in the bag it really gets me off with a great orgasm.......

Not sure if that helps but like I said for CIM I would check as she does offer a superb oWO.... :crazy:
Banned by:

DG

You're right DG I don't think her great service was ever in dispute.....

In terms of CIM she doesn't advertise so I'm not sure but she will let you cum on her body and I'm sure if you check she would do a facial as well.....

Tanya fucks very well......really grinds well and likes to ride the cock nice and hard or slow and gently if that's your thing.....this is the reason that with Tanya I like to cum in the bag it really gets me off with a great orgasm.......

Not sure if that helps but like I said for CIM I would check as she does offer a superb oWO....

:crazy:

Cheers Taz. I've got a few lined up over the next week or two so if Tanya is still behaving I think I'll give her a try later. I'll be sure and ask about 'options' to avoid disappointment and embarrassment. I know what you mean about the grinding though, that's why I had to stop NBN yesterday; didn't think it was a ploy to get me finished, it just hit the spot  :D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 09:07:16 am by DG »

Offline tazman1002001

Taz. You really should start charging for writing these adverts. Remember to give admin a cut. It's his site your abusing.

TJ in a line up your sometimes "Good Guy"......."Good Guy"........ But most of the time you are a "Wank" ......  :D :lol: .....why is that lol?

Also I tend not to write them myself as I'm such a busy man.. ...when I normally when get in from a punt I dictate them to my butler ...let's call him TJ..... He then types them up......it's just how the other half live  :cool:

Admin LOVES my writing style in fact he personally asked me to write his wedding speech so don't worry I think we are okay on that front ..... :hi: .....

In terms of a cut...... You've probably figured it out by now ...I'm stinking rich  :yahoo: so that doesn't appeal to me ........ I do it cos I like it.....no politics or bullshit involved don't think many guys on here can say that lol
Banned by:

WinterSoldier

tazman falls in love with working girls after one quick fuck!

Offline tazman1002001

Cheers Taz. I've got a few lined up over the next week or two so if Tanya is still behaving I think I'll give her a try later. I'll be sure and ask about 'options' to avoid disappointment and embarrassment. I know what you mean about the grinding though, that's why I had to stop NBN yesterday; didn't think it was a ploy to get me finished, it just hit the spot  :D

DG it's the same with Tanya ...I've never felt that guiding with her has been to finish me off....in fact I think Tanya just loves to ride a good hard cock . :cool: .....she will happily slow down if your going to cum to quickly ...will happily change position as well..... To make sure she gets my toes curling lol
Banned by:

DG

DG it's the same with Tanya ...I've never felt that guiding with her has been to finish me off....in fact I think Tanya just loves to ride a good hard cock . :cool: .....she will happily slow down if your going to cum to quickly ...will happily change position as well..... To make sure she gets my toes curling lol

She sounds as good as she looks.

Taz I was thinking about organising a Fluffy White Knight weekend away. Do you think I should order a 52 seater or will two tickets for the Blackpool Express do it   :dance: :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

DG

Maybe 4 tickets, I'll bring 'photo girl' and you can bring Tanya  :drinks:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Cb76

Have to add her to the "to do list"!

Offline Ggowman

Well if she is good enough for Taz then I am in

DG

Ggowman you never did say how your night with a DVD went!

"Just a thread to post the good stuff that happens within our hobby, today I saw my most regular girl, booked for an hour, was there for just over 2 and got an invite round to hers on Sunday night to watch a dvd  :D"

RandyF

WOW Taz!  Not even a GFE, this was a EL experience, an ex-lover experience!  You've raising the bar for whore intimacy yet again.

Hope Tanya's booking system can cope with all this cock you've pushed her way. You know they'll be in here screaming at you aas well as her if she's starts her switching off the phone, and no speaking caper  :lol:  Come on Tanya doll you can do this. 12.40 and she's no logged into aw yet....

Hope she's not getting all flustered at the Ibis check-in desk  :unknown:

Tjkooker

The trail of deluded punters drooling on the carpet in reception might give the game away for the hotel staff. Note Saturdays location is TBA. More than likely seeing if she gets enough confirmations before splashing the cash on a budget room. Let's hope she does or there will be another wave of disgruntled punters.

Offline tazman1002001

WOW Taz!  Not even a GFE, this was a EL experience, an ex-lover experience!  You've raising the bar for whore intimacy yet again.

Hope Tanya's booking system can cope with all this cock you've pushed her way. You know they'll be in here screaming at you aas well as her if she's starts her switching off the phone, and no speaking caper  :lol:  Come on Tanya doll you can do this. 12.40 and she's no logged into aw yet....

Hope she's not getting all flustered at the Ibis check-in desk  :unknown:

Well when i was there and we were chatting she got a call for an over nighter......may have turned into a whole night and whole day today shot?
Banned by:

DG

Well when i was there and we were chatting she got a call for an over nighter......may have turned into a whole night and whole day today shot?

It wasn't a certain Mr Hooker was it Taz?  :lol:

Sorry TJ couldn't resist.

Offline tazman1002001

It wasn't a certain Mr Hooker was it Taz?  :lol:

Sorry TJ couldn't resist.

I would not be surprised...I think TJ really is a fluffy deep down.....that is unless he is being a keyboard warrior on here....... :lol:
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Keyboard warrior is very much uncalled for Taz. You know I speak the truth. As for Tanya and overnight... Even I don't have that many sugar cubes and hay bales in the cupboards.

Offline tazman1002001

Keyboard warrior is very much uncalled for Taz. You know I speak the truth. As for Tanya and overnight... Even I don't have that many sugar cubes and hay bales in the cupboards.

Aww did I hit a sensitive nerve  :D ....... You know it's just banter :dance:

TJ that's not nice ....she is a nice posh lookig girl....... :angelgirl:
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

I really hope for your own sake taz that you have a terrible punt one day that will make you re-evaluate all these superlatives you keep throwing out towards all your punts

One thirty minute punt gets her an amazinf, goddess bla bla bla

i really do look forward to seeing a 3/10 or a 4/10 someday

Offline tazman1002001

I really hope for your own sake taz that you have a terrible punt one day that will make you re-evaluate all these superlatives you keep throwing out towards all your punts

One thirty minute punt gets her an amazinf, goddess bla bla bla

i really do look forward to seeing a 3/10 or a 4/10 someday

B&H pre UKP days I had shit punts as wasnt able to research girls.....as I mentioned on another thread (see quote below) my work is on the net......so my punts these days are almost 85% guaranteed to be good before I even go.....8/10 things on my check list need to be ticked and if they aint I move on....I think with my head not my cock....

Certain girls really get you hooked.....Im really missing Delphine (french Arab girl) she was great all rounder.......I'm in Manchester soon so I think I will def gook up with her  :yahoo:

Honestly I haven't had a bad punt for ages.... I really do research the girl....I even check the feedback of the punters to see what girl has left them feedback to ensure its genuine..... I then even read reviews of these girls.

Also you get a great idea with the comms ....I alwyays like to speak to a girl before I decide what Im doing. So ALL these things mean I'm almost guaranteed a good punt...

And if all fails......run like fuck when you get into the flat and the girl is a dog lol.
Banned by:

Handheld

Oh great. More pish from Taz.

Why not fly her out to your luxury yacht in a helicopter next time  :crazy:

Offline tazman1002001

Oh great. More pish from Taz.

Why not fly her out to your luxury yacht in a helicopter next time  :crazy:

I might just do that.....thanks for the suggestion you one hit wonder......
Banned by:

Handheld

I might just do that.....thanks for the suggestion you one hit wonder......

Oh ow - it burns :cry:

Dude - if even half the stuff you put in your reports were actually true, I'd fly you out there myself

Offline tazman1002001

Oh ow - it burns :cry:

Dude - if even half the stuff you put in your reports were actually true, I'd fly you out there myself

Clearly you couldn't afford to do much....... I'm looking for another butler and driver to polish my punting cars if your interested might get you a few extra pounds a week to do an extra punt or two you can review for us all rather than comment on posts with your useless drivel lol
Banned by:

Handheld

Clearly you couldn't afford to do much....... I'm looking for another butler and driver to polish my punting cars if your interested might get you a few extra pounds a week to do an extra punt or two you can review for us all rather than comment on posts with your useless drivel lol

:D

Your reports are the drivel here - I recognise a fantasist when I see one. Tell you what - I'll polish your car for a week if I'm proven wrong. Easy enough to check up on you.

Ya deluded little prick

Offline tazman1002001

:D

Your reports are the drivel here - I recognise a fantasist when I see one. Tell you what - I'll polish your car for a week if I'm proven wrong. Easy enough to check up on you.

Ya deluded little prick

What the fuck are you on about you physco stalker ...you need to get out more  :wacko: :dash: :crazy:
Banned by:

Handheld

What the fuck are you on about you physco stalker ...you need to get out more  :wacko: :dash: :crazy:

From the man who probably still lives in his mum's basement.

Sat in the gloom with the curtains drawn, typing out his Mills and Boon pish reports in his underpants, desperate for someone to like him  :wacko:

Offline tazman1002001

From the man who probably still lives in his mum's basement.

Sat in the gloom with the curtains drawn, typing out his Mills and Boon pish reports in his underpants, desperate for someone to like him  :wacko:

That's exactly how it is..... :thumbsup:

You keep wanking over that fantasy ...and I will keep do Mills and Boons style riding with Glasgow's best girls.....deal?
Banned by:

RandyF

So she announces three days of work, and delivers on either one or none of them - exactly what this strange disconnected whore's been doing for a long long time now.  Forget about advanced bookings, she'll only fuck you around.

Offline skirtLift

Don't worry Tj ..he is!

Offline tazman1002001

Don't worry Tj ..he is!

Another useful comment from "shirt lifter" ...... :dash:
Banned by:

Offline skirtLift

Yes Taz, letting other members know that your getting paid for your 10/10 reviews is "useful" ....in fact its the sole purpose of this forum to warn other punters of the various scams used by WG's and their white knights, paid or otherwise.

Offline tazman1002001

Yes Taz, letting other members know that your getting paid for your 10/10 reviews is "useful" ....in fact its the sole purpose of this forum to warn other punters of the various scams used by WG's and their white knights, paid or otherwise.

Good work Sherlock....as long as you beleive the shite your talking then that's all that matters when the men in white coats  :wacko: come and take you away

In the meantime I had a great shagging session earlier today with Christina 4 u ..... I will get her review up shortly enjoy it.....oh forgot to mention got a FREE drink ......oh the scandal  :lol:
Banned by: