Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XElle-EnchantedX - Incall Derby  (Read 2246 times)

3 review(s) for XElle-EnchantedX (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for GFExxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline puntingfool

External Link/Members Only

Initial comms were straightforward so a good start. I called her and we arranged to meet for an hour the following day.

I parked up where she suggested and called her with a few minutes to spare. She asked me to wait for two minutes and then come on down. I assume this was so I arrived exactly at the time the punt was due to start. I prefer to be told to come over immediately but no big deal.

Greeted by Elle wearing a black lacy thing over black bra and knickers. She is very pretty and while I am no expert I'd say she is at the smaller end of size 14. She looks no older than her stated age.

Handed over the cash and followed her upstairs. House and bedroom were clean. Plenty of kissing and caressing while she helped me out of my clothes and I helped her out of her black lacy top and her bra. There is a photo of her tits on her AW profile at the time of writing and they are, for me, perfect. The right size, perky and topped off with poke-your-eye-out nipples. She was soon satisfyingly wet as I kissed her nipples and slipped in a finger down below.

Removed her knickers to reveal a very neat landing strip which I like - a proper landing strip as well rather than a few miscellaneous hairs dotted about - and then it was RO, OWO and a really good missionary fuck until completion. We lay around chatting until it was time for me to go. She is engaging and very friendly.

In conclusion a very good vanilla GFE. She loves RO and she loves being fucked in missionary which is what it says on her profile. Kissing is a little on the light side although she does use her tongue and while the OWO was enjoyable it was brief. She definitely likes to move on to RO and sex.

The best thing about Elle is that she lets herself go if you do what she likes and making her come made my day.

She does say on her profile that she can be as filthy as you like but I didn't see that side of her - not that I pushed it. It would be interesting to see how one the famous swordsmen on this site get on with her.

Cost for the hour was 120 beer vouchers.

Will I visit again? Almost certainly.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks for the review.

Elle had a previous profile. Will dig it out and Index it to her 2 new Reviews.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks for the review.

Elle had a previous profile. Will dig it out and Index it to her 2 new Reviews.

Now Indexed. She had 8 reviews under her old profile.

She does say on her profile that she can be as filthy as you like but I didn't see that side of her - not that I pushed it. It would be interesting to see how one the famous swordsmen on this site get on with her.

PF, you can now read up her 9 other reviews to compare your notes  :D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 03:15:07 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline puntingfool

Thanks CT. Interesting. "GFE" was very apposite for most of us although Golfnut seems to have revved her up just that little bit harder. 

Online j122

You can ask for a face pic, though the instructions are confusing..... Open an email via the email tab not the all correspondence tab.... The only thing I could see was the adultwork email contact link so sent a message via that with my punting email attached because as far as I'm aware you can't send pics via AW messages.... This was read & deleted without a pic sent & I meet the feedback requirement for it.

Offline ArchBacon

You can ask for a face pic, though the instructions are confusing..... Open an email via the email tab not the all correspondence tab.... The only thing I could see was the adultwork email contact link so sent a message via that with my punting email attached because as far as I'm aware you can't send pics via AW messages.... This was read & deleted without a pic sent & I meet the feedback requirement for it.

The instructions are for viewing the pic once it’s sent, not for requesting it. I just sent an AW email asking for it and got a reply with an attached link to the picture.

Online j122

Ah OK, guess she didn't feel like sending me that via AW. Never mind.

Offline Cheetah_321

I have also tried contacting Elle but got no replies. 1 was read and the rest unread but deleted. Assuming i have been blocked for no apparent reason lol