Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFExxx - Derby  (Read 4237 times)

7 review(s) for GFExxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for XElle-EnchantedX (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Online shagmore

External Link/Members Only
Her name has changed since I saw her back in 2016, can't recall what it was.(I think)

Booking was very easy, via phone and txt, since then looks like its via email - but can't comment on this.

Location - side road off of Chester Green in Derby, permit parking holders, but she says to park outside her door, and she will give you the permit, so very convenient.
House was tidy and clean and safe enough area - very quite as all neighbours out at work.

When walked in she was wearing a black nighty, no sexy undies. I needed to pee so she pointed me to the toilet, whilst she walked upstairs. I finished up and followed (probably too much info) and found her naked on the bed. Got paper work out the way, had a quick kiss and chat, she is a bit heavier set than her images - not fat, but solid - if you get what I am trying to say, big thighs, but nice firm boobs.
Also a nice well groomed pussy, not shaved
OWO, RO, very responsive.
Mish, Doggie and CG. A good tight pussy and a good fuck. Plenty of kissing, had an instant connection.
Very good punt, not sure why I haven't been back, as could not fault it.
Would I go back, yes - but I haven't but will re-aquant myself as she was a nice lass

Finished punt, said our good buys, and then post the parking permit through the letter box.

Made a novel change to be given the house number and told to park up right outside. (there is also parking on the main road with out needing permit) - not sure if this arrangement is still as is, as its been over  year.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 10:22:55 am by shagmore »

Online Dipper

Thanks for the review.

Definitely one to keep in mind.

Offline NervousJ

Elle-2013 was the old profile name...

For some reason I always remember Golfnut visiting her toftt and came away happy....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Her name has changed since I saw her back in 2016, can't recall what it was.(I think)

Thanks for the review, SM.

She was previuously known as Elle or Elle-2013.

She was highly recommended to me by numerous members on here, and at the time couldn't get our diaries sync'd, so didn't get round to seeing her. Still on my to do list.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Elle-2013 was the old profile name...

For some reason I always remember Golfnut visiting her toftt and came away happy....

SNAP.

She already had x2 reviews and comments on here, prior to GN seeing her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78282.0

Once GN saw her and reviewed her, numerous members went to see her.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 11:12:12 am by CoolTiger »

Offline j122

Once GN saw her and reviewed her, numerous members went to see her.

See her prices have slightly increased from the £100hr last year to £120

Surprised she's not popped up on uke

Online shagmore

Elle, yes thats it, thanks - that was bugging me not being able to remember her name

:drinks:

Offline Stevenotts69

I've seen Elle a few times. She's a lovely woman, lots of fun. Enjoys giving and receiving oral. During one visit, I had a oral only hour. I came twice and she came 11 times!!
She isn't working at the moment but I'm tempted when she comes back. Recommended!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I've seen Elle a few times. She's a lovely woman, lots of fun. Enjoys giving and receiving oral. During one visit, I had a oral only hour. I came twice and she came 11 times!!
She isn't working at the moment but I'm tempted when she comes back. Recommended!!

Hi Steve, how about a review on Elle?

Also, care to share with us your secret of getting a woman to come 11 times!!!

Online Dipper

Hi Steve, how about a review on Elle?

Also, care to share with us your secret of getting a woman to come 11 times!!!

LOL :lol:

Just the eleven you say Steve......I think the bigger achievement is getting a response from her on AW in the first place.

Offline Stevenotts69

It was last year and I've not seen her for a while. Yes, 11 times. I like to think that I'm good at giving oral but this totally surprised me. She was on the edge for most of the time I was there. I'd love to give a review but it's too long ago. I'll give a review the next time I book a girl.
Elle says she's not working at the moment. When she was, I never had any issues with her replying to me.

Online Charlie Chalk

I had a reply from Elle a few months back saying she’d hopefully be back around May but I havent had a reply to my latest email sent last week, despite her logging into AW regularly (as seen from my HL). A real shame as I had some excellent meets with her; hopefully she’ll be back soon as there’s not much choice in E Mids at the moment.

Offline crazy_diamond

Same! I was keeping an eye on her in my hotlist as had a few really good hours with her and was looking to return! Looks like profile now gone...

Offline Stevenotts69

Yes, it looks like she's gone -which is a real shame.

Offline Jpark

Shame she’d said that she’d be back, hope all was ok, pulled her AW account with no final message that I’m aware of.

Offline Stevenotts69

Just to let you all know Elle is back on AW. She's changed her number. Her new profile is  External Link/Members Only

Online shagmore

Good spot, thanks, notice the name says enhanced, hope she hasn't had a boob job. Do remember her saying she was thinking about it, but told her not to as she had a great body. Will be a pity if she has - even though AW says natural

Online shagmore

IGNORE MY LAST QUOTE

READ IT WRONGLY

ITS ENCHANTED NOT ENHANCED - NEED TO GET TO AN OPTICIAN

Online boss1

Offline Lincs.man1

Link no longer operational, looks like shes gone ..?!?!?!?

Online Dipper

Link no longer operational, looks like shes gone ..?!?!?!?

Try the updated one.

Online boss1

Nobody on here seen her since 2017 - I tempted but it’s a bit TOFTT for my liking

Offline Stevenotts69

Not at all. She's fine. I'll probably go and see her in next few weeks.

Signature1862

Booking was very easy, via phone and txt, since then looks like its via email - but can't comment on this.

Location - side road off of Chester Green in Derby, permit parking holders, but she says to park outside her door, and she will give you the permit, so very convenient.
House was tidy and clean and safe enough area - very quite as all neighbours out at work.

When walked in she was wearing a black nighty, no sexy undies. I needed to pee so she pointed me to the toilet, whilst she walked upstairs. I finished up and followed (probably too much info) and found her naked on the bed. Got paper work out the way, had a quick kiss and chat, she is a bit heavier set than her images - not fat, but solid - if you get what I am trying to say, big thighs, but nice firm boobs.
Also a nice well groomed pussy, not shaved
OWO, RO, very responsive.
Mish, Doggie and CG. A good tight pussy and a good fuck. Plenty of kissing, had an instant connection.
Very good punt, not sure why I haven't been back, as could not fault it.
Would I go back, yes - but I haven't but will re-aquant myself as she was a nice lass

Finished punt, said our good buys, and then post the parking permit through the letter box.

Made a novel change to be given the house number and told to park up right outside. (there is also parking on the main road with out needing permit) - not sure if this arrangement is still as is, as its been over  year.

She’s not shaven??? This has pubic lice written all over ut

Online Dipper

They’d do well to nest in an eyebrow sized strip :hi: :D