Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Angelica 95 - currently E15 (I saw in Wembley)  (Read 1635 times)

56 review(s) for Hot Angelica 95 (23 positive, 10 neutral, 23 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
60 review(s) for @ANGIE DIAMOND@ (25 positive, 11 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]
70 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5510632) (30 positive, 14 neutral, 25 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
69 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7621232) (30 positive, 14 neutral, 25 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline whoya.kiddin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Keep in mind this was a while ago and at a previous location but some of the points were distinctive and likely to serve as a relevant warning.

£80 an hour with those boobs – WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

She is an absolute pain in the arse to book.  I love big boobs but she made provisional arrangement which she then failed to keep on three occasions.  I would definitely say only to book on the day with a couple of hours notice.

I saw her in Wembley.  She has since moved.

I thought her service is shit.  Not attempt at engagement.  No small talk and completely mechanical.  I did not even attempt kissing.

Her breasts are magnificent.  I am big fan of large natural breasts particularly deployed as god intended in an oily tit fuck.  Her’s are spectacular and perfectly suited to the job.  I got her nice and oily and should have just had a tit fuck for most of the session because all else was crap.  I would go so far as to say that this is the only redeeming feature of a desperately detached, cold and mechanical service.  Swallow, which she agreed to and I paid extra for (£30 in total as I recall), was delivered by her reaching immediately I popped in her mouth for bottle of water which she glugged from fulsomely to get the load down – zero eroticism.  This kind of box ticking bollox may justify swallow’s existence on her extras list but it certainly will not see me returning. 

Delisted immediately and irrevocably, and it hurts me to say it because I absolutely adored her big tits.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 12:07:40 pm by whoya.kiddin »

niftyfiftydave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Keep in mind this was a while ago and at a previous location but some of the points were distinctive and likely to serve as a relevant warning.

£80 an hour with those boobs – WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

She is an absolute pain in the arse to book.  I love big boobs but she made provisional arrangement which she then failed to keep on three occasions.  I would definitely say only to book on the day with a couple of hours notice.

I saw her in Wembley.  She has since moved.

I thought her service is shit.  Not attempt at engagement.  No small talk and completely mechanical.  I did not even attempt kissing.

Her breasts are magnificent.  I am big fan of large natural breasts particularly deployed as god intended in an oily tit fuck.  Her’s are spectacular and perfectly suited to the job.  I got her nice and oily and should have just had a tit fuck for most of the session because all else was crap.  I would go so far as to say that this is the only redeeming feature of a desperately detached, cold and mechanical service.  Swallow, which she agreed to and I paid extra for (£30 in total as I recall), was delivered by her reaching immediately I popped in her mouth for bottle of water which she glugged from fulsomely to get the load down – zero eroticism.  This kind of box ticking bollox may justify swallow’s existence on her extras list but it certainly will not see me returning. 

Delisted immediately and irrevocably, and it hurts me to say it because I absolutely adored her big tits.

She is back after a break, and the recent positive reviewer got in quick and got lucky, after a previous failure, she will soon be jaded and fucked off, back to back punters 18 hours a day 7 days a week has that affect.

Offline whoya.kiddin

New profile and current profile pics.  External Link/Members Only  That bosom still looks amazing....

photos removed until source confirmed, there’s more photos than in her public folder
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 12:46:32 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Voyager

She is a bit goofy indeed with typical detached attitude of Hungarians.  I saw her very recently.  When she opened the door, she made very little eye contact and had no impression on her face throughout.  I was going to walk but decided to stay.  She gave me some OWO which was soft but not bad at all and got me to attention.  She declared that she does not receive oral when I attempted saying it gets sour and hurts.  Maybe it was because of my stubble.  She did eventually warm up a bit and kissing got a bit better and she became more receptive.  Afterwards she engaged in conversation and had a smile on.  Offered me a clean towel and use of the shower.  It was almost pleasant.

As pointed out elsewhere, she is not cut out for this work but has the right tools and is trying to make a living.  She switches between Hungary and UK every three weeks.

I did not leave feeling annoyed as the little affection she showed was enough to make me happy.  I do not intend to return though.