Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British-Layla-Rose - Coventry  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Caprisun

Offline GingerNuts

Hopefully you've noticed the link under your post. Old reviews but one with some more recent information.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 05:23:08 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Caprisun

As there have already been reviews I will not repeat what has already been said apart from to say, you will not be disappointed  :)

Offline bobby_dizzler

As there have already been reviews I will not repeat what has already been said apart from to say, you will not be disappointed  :)

What you on about? Have you seen her then in the time you asked for more and the response above? If so, why no feedback, as the last detailed info was from 2018?

Offline Punterperson1971

Don’t forget the treat her well  :dash: :dash: :dash:
So no review then or you just lazy
All reviews help if it’s a positive it shows she’s keeping up her standards if it’s neutral then they she is slipping and if it’s a negative then we know not to see her,so please enlighten us with more details about your visit.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 01:09:02 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Caprisun

Yes I have sen her and she is exactly as has already been described.  The most recent part of the Madison Cheltenham thread gives an update from March of 2021.  I have now done a review of the punt this week as a new review.

Good comms, on time and ready no messing about, simple and accurate instructions, clean hotel, independent lady, nice person, easy talker, pleasant chat, great looking, I could go on...

Everything she has on her AW profile is available with a very clear no OWO available.  I had 90 minutes for £210 with everything included.

It was pleasant, relaxing and enjoyable.

:)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 09:09:36 am by Caprisun »

Offline Thinkpink

Look in the West Midlands reviews for the last week.someone has reviewed her.

Offline seandana

Yes you did with SFA information in your review !

Offline seandana

I find it a tad fishy that you started this thread on the 24th of june and then reviewed her on  the 25th stating that the meet took place earlier in the the same week , so why ask the question when you have already seen her. :unknown:

Offline Caprisun

at the time i made the enquiry I had not seen her - when I made the review I had - no fishes involved

Offline seandana

at the time i made the enquiry I had not seen her - when I made the review I had - no fishes involved

If that’s the case your review is inaccurate as you state the meeting with her was from earlier in the week but your inquiry is from the day before you wrote your review

Offline Caprisun

the review was from earlier in the same week than the time of the review - I have not given a specific time but I am very clear and it is not rocket science to work it out

Offline seandana

It doesn’t add up unless you enquired about her on the same day you saw her !

Offline Caprisun

like I said - not rocket science

Offline seandana

It's funny that you can spend time responding to my inquiry over the timing between your info seeking thread and your review, but when i asked for a little more detail about your meeting you kept it to yourself , but hey ho i guess it's  your prerogative to write your reviews as empty as you see fit. :hi:

Offline Caprisun

I dealt with that in the thread of the review - it is nothing to do with time