Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this rommy in Stoke? Very suspect  (Read 340 times)

MalMoll82

Evening gents. I've been a long time lurker and have made the most of your reviews so figured it was about time I posted something of my own... consider it a warning if you will. Although I'd be keen to hear about others experiences with this girl?

I don't get to punt very often but I do a fair bit of window shopping :P If I see something I like then I'll take a screenshot so that when the opportunity does arise I can go back to it, have a few options to choose from and chances are one of them will be free for a booking.

Looking through my saved ones today and I'm noticing a theme :D Clearly I have a type :D This girls keeps cropping up again and again, different angles, different names, ages, accounts... you get the idea.

Was thinking of booking but the sketchiness put me off - did reverse image search and searched phone number, many many more of the same. Definate bait and switch and I would put my money on her being a rommy, too.

Had another search for her today and it appears she has vanished into thin air! I wonder why?  :rolleyes: So I can't post a link.

Stay safe men  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Madone1

A Romanian bait and switch is no surprise at all pal especially on vivastreet. :dash: