Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deep throat/ Face Fucking in West Midlands  (Read 1976 times)

alanm90

Does anyone know of any WG that offers this type of service ? This has been mentioned before but it was an old post so I thought an update might be good.

Girls I know offer it, any comments would be appreciated :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline r1965h

Does anyone know of any WG that offers this type of service ? This has been mentioned before but it was an old post so I thought an update might be good.

Girls I know offer it, any comments would be appreciated :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Definitely recommend Neve, not only a top cock sucker but a great girl too.

Last appointment overran by 20 minutes.

Ming

Definitely recommend Neve, not only a top cock sucker but a great girl too.

Last appointment overran by 20 minutes.

And in nearly 2 years on this site you have never submitted a review?  :dash:

Ming  :hi:

Offline r1965h

And in nearly 2 years on this site you have never submitted a review?  :dash:

Can't really argue with you. Only really seen girls who are well reviewed on here already.

Do you think there's any value in writing positive reviews for girls who already have lots of positive reviews?

Ming

Can't really argue with you. Only really seen girls who are well reviewed on here already.

Do you think there's any value in writing positive reviews for girls who already have lots of positive reviews?

Definitely, everyone's perspective is different and, it lends credibility to your posts, this is primarily a reviews site....

Offline r1965h

Ok. I'm booked in to see the well reviewed Xhannahx next week and another girl who's never had a review on here the following day.

I'll do a couple of reviews if they have worn me out.

Dodo

Well, put it this way, when you read the reviews do you read a number of reviews or just the first positive you come to and leave it at that !!

JohnG92

I've not submitted a proper review but Neve's a great punt. Great chat, discreet location..and the sex/GFE is top notch.

Seeing her again tomorrow, my first punt since Lola Lily a month back so will do my due and post a review after that - I agree with the overriding sentiment, being the more reviews, the better  :drinks:

Dodo

I've not submitted a proper review but Neve's a great punt. Great chat, discreet location..and the sex/GFE is top notch.

Seeing her again tomorrow, my first punt since Lola Lily a month back so will do my due and post a review after that - I agree with the overriding sentiment, being the more reviews, the better  :drinks:
:thumbsup: