Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MsCoCoChantelle  (Read 994 times)

Offline Thaifan

Has anyone seen this black girl, a bit expensive at £150 per hour but looks like she has a great body.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dodo

Has anyone seen this black girl, a bit expensive at £150 per hour but looks like she has a great body.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks hot.....wonder how she has slipped under the UKP radar. Her early rates are good at £60hh

shithappens

I saw her in Dudley 2 weeks ago
Great 1/2 hour punt

Offline Thaifan

Oh yeah, she does an hour for 120 weekdays 7am till 2pm. I'll definitely be booking soon.

Offline Thaifan

Great 1/2 hour punt

Did she do FK and OWO?

Dodo

Great 1/2 hour punt
How about a review please Matey.......Id be interested in half an hour if she has a nice face

Offline Lastma

Seen her couple of months ago for half an hour outcall. Her rates have gone up compare to the last time I met her. Overall a good meet. She doesn't clock watch, eager to please and great oral (she does OWO). Facially, I will say 7/10. I don't bother with a girl looks, quality of service is more important to me. She has a great body to make up for the looks.

Hope this helps, I have met quite a number of girls but I don't bother to write a review because some of them are well reviewed here. Hope this helps  :hi:

Dodo

Seen her couple of months ago for half an hour outcall. Her rates have gone up compare to the last time I met her. Overall a good meet. She doesn't clock watch, eager to please and great oral (she does OWO). Facially, I will say 7/10. I don't bother with a girl looks, quality of service is more important to me. She has a great body to make up for the looks.

Hope this helps, I have met quite a number of girls but I don't bother to write a review because some of them are well reviewed here. Hope this helps  :hi:
Yes it does thanks.......but we can never have enough reviews as all experiences differ so feel free to post a review or two.