Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any decent GFE girls in the East Midlands?  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Crazydave

Does anyone know of any girls that offer a decent GFE anywhere in the East Midlands? The last really good GFE I had was with Holly Golightly, but she has long since retired. Would love to find a girl that offers a similar level of service to her. Any recommendations?

Offline HailWood

Sadly, I never met Holly so can’t asses her as a benchmark. I think, Dave, that you have already met nearly all the GFE’s in the East Mids that I might recommend.

Offline Crazydave

Sadly, I never met Holly so can’t asses her as a benchmark. I think, Dave, that you have already met nearly all the GFE’s in the East Mids that I might recommend.

Lol. Fair enough. Hoping to dig up one that's gone under my radar - you never know, there might be one out there that we haven't seen!

Offline Crazydave

The alternative, if no-one knows of any decent GFE, is any girls who can take a throatpie. Woofie can and at a push Classy Filth can too, but don't know of any others.

Offline HailWood

Lol. Fair enough. Hoping to dig up one that's gone under my radar - you never know, there might be one out there that we haven't seen!
Try Nicole Starr if you haven’t already (will disclose now I have met her  :D)

BTW - my fave/regular is still around and as lovely as ever. But I think you have met her and are looking for newbies.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 11:48:57 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

BTW - my fave/regular is still around and as lovely as ever. But I think you have met her and are looking for newbies.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Crazydave

Thanks Mike - who's you fave? I'm sure I probably have seen her, but perhaps I've not been to see her for a while, so it will help prod me into to re-visiting.

Offline HailWood

Thanks Mike - who's you fave? I'm sure I probably have seen her, but perhaps I've not been to see her for a while, so it will help prod me into to re-visiting.
Lucie Bee - spend as much time laughing as I do shagging. Just great sex and great fun.

Offline Crazydave

Lucie Bee - spend as much time laughing as I do shagging. Just great sex and great fun.

Actually, I'm hoping to see her tomorrow! Lol. How wierd is that?

Offline HailWood

It’s a funny old world. Have a great time   :drinks:

Cheetahbristol

How did your meet go ? I’ve been messaging her about a meet next week  :thumbsup:

Offline Crazydave

How did your meet go ? I’ve been messaging her about a meet next week  :thumbsup:

Didn't happen. My fault as I had something come up at home. She was very understanding though and I'm hoping to re-arrange for next week.