Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl at Directors Lodge - Tyla  (Read 2335 times)

Offline JamesPoppers

External Link/Members Only

There’s a new girl, Tyla, arrived at Directors... she looks drop dead gorgeous from her pics and the description says she offers “all sort of specialties”.

Anyone familiar with her?  Any reviews from other establishments where she’s been previously?

Or are we looking at a TOFFT  ?

Happy New Year everyone

James

Offline Dipper

Looks nice enough. But I can’t stand these airbrushed photos that get used.

Not enough of a true likeness for me. Just take some nice standard pics ffs.

Offline HailWood

Says she’s a redhead but looks blonde in her photos. Anyone confirm?
Nice fit lean body though...

cummingnorth

Says she’s a redhead but looks blonde in her photos. Anyone confirm?
Nice fit lean body though...

Hey Mike the Bike

sorry thought i'd make a comment it's Millie here from DL. I always scan through so i can see what people are thinking and improve where i have too. Tyler is my friend and yes is Hannah from Unit 8 and i brought her here to DL as it's such a great place with great guys that come here.

She is fabulous, her body is literally so toned.. She used to be blonde, went brunette and didn't like it so is on her way back to blonde, unfortunately you have to go through a ginger stage to do it, but FORTUNATELY she looks insane any colour hair, even ginger. haha..

Thought i'd clear it up for you as i know its confusing when the pictures say one and the description another .. Sorry if you don't want my comment, but if you would like me to delete it and not get involved please just let me know  :) thanks handsome men. xx

Offline Kingy28

Hey Mike the Bike

sorry thought i'd make a comment it's Millie here from DL. I always scan through so i can see what people are thinking and improve where i have too. Tyler is my friend and yes is Hannah from Unit 8 and i brought her here to DL as it's such a great place with great guys that come here.

She is fabulous, her body is literally so toned.. She used to be blonde, went brunette and didn't like it so is on her way back to blonde, unfortunately you have to go through a ginger stage to do it, but FORTUNATELY she looks insane any colour hair, even ginger. haha..

Thought i'd clear it up for you as i know its confusing when the pictures say one and the description another .. Sorry if you don't want my comment, but if you would like me to delete it and not get involved please just let me know  :) thanks handsome men. xx
So Millie,

Unit 8 description:- Hannah is our stunning lady in her mid 20’s. Hannah is leggy at 5’7 and is a sexy size 10 with a 32c bust.
DL Description :- 27 years old petite 8/10 dress size 5’5 with a 32 c bust

Is there a strong gravitational pull in Pinxton that makes her shrink?

Offline HailWood

Is there a strong gravitational pull in Pinxton that makes her shrink?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nearly PMSL

Offline HailWood

Hey Mike the Bike

Well Millie, I think your post just about skirts touting which I’ll happily forgive as you seem to have been been so honest in answering the questions put out there by us “handsome men” :D

Offline Kingy28

I have met Hannah at Unit 8. I was certain she was a Scottish brunette, but DL has her down as ginger & English. Ah well  :wacko:

Confused? You wont be (Copyright Soap 1977)

I think that she's over 27 but we all know that's a given :hi:

So apart from her age, her height & her nationality, (hair colour can change) we do have confirmation that it IS the same girl  :timeout:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 05:30:56 pm by Kingy28 »

cummingnorth

She is 27.
shorter than me and i'm 5ft6.
a size 8, i'm now a solid 10 (i'll thank christmas for that) and i'm a lot curvier than her, but we can share jeans. hence her being an 8/10.
she lived in Scotland but not Scottish, has a very british accent. 
as i said she is ginger due to being brunette and going back to blonde like her pictures.

just giving you's straight facts so you know.

Sorry i don't want to tout. so i will stop here

ps.. kingy28 i wouldn't come to Pinxton incase the gravatational pull makes more than your height shrink ;)

Offline Dipper

She is 27.
a size 8, i'm now a solid 10 (i'll thank christmas for that) and i'm a lot curvier than her, but we can share jeans. hence her being an 8/10.
as i said she is ginger due to being brunette and going back to blonde like her pictures.

ps.. kingy28 i wouldn't come to Pinxton incase the gravatational pull makes more than your height shrink ;)

Anyone good at role play at DL Millie? Dress up games etc..does anyone swallow ?

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

She is 27.

If she's as fuckng perverted as you are I reckon I might see what she can do with a bottle of poppers and a plastic bag

Offline HailWood

If she's as fuckng perverted as you are I reckon I might see what she can do with a bottle of poppers and a plastic bag
Review?  :D

Offline JamesPoppers

Having started this thread, I’ll simply say that if she is as good in the bedroom as she looks on the pics, it will be a time worth having.  You’ll all know my filthy tastes, so would be good to know if she is in the zone for poppers, waters sports, hot wax and that range of fun... i’ve Also got the  new girl Jenna on my Must Try list - having been introduced to her in the flesh by Lisa while she was  on the stairs and I was standing in a room with a hard on being expertly warmed up by Emma, I have to say she looks like  a little sweetheart..

I’m working away from Derbyshire for next couple of weeks, so eon’t Be able to give her a TOFFT, but would love to see what Mutiny makes of her.  And I should say I didn’t read anything in the thread as being touting, I thought it wa all really useful - so, thanks. Millie!

girlzpanties

Sounds like Millie needs to go on my list

Offline newinnotts83

Tyla and Millie were both excellent at unit 8, shame about the pricing at directors lodge being £160, if it was more on par with good independent girls in the area it wouldn't be a difficult decision for me next time I have a one to one booking.

Offline bossdrum

Hey Mike the Bike

May I ask if you are you the same Millie that is on the rota at DL?

« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 08:11:30 pm by bossdrum »

Offline newinnotts83

Looks like she's back on the rota at unit 8, hope to see her at a party again soon

Online Charliehutton

She also appears to be Chloe at Katies Moulin Rouge, Doncaster.
External Link/Members Only