Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beccles, diss, Loddon punts  (Read 1992 times)

Jasebeccles

Hi
Help needed finding regular punt in above areas
Any help much appreciated, had regular in thetford, sadly I moved house.

Thanks in advance

J

Offline Enons

I live in beccles mate, nothing that I know off........theres a couple on AW but ive not tried em, Norwich is best for us.

Jasebeccles

Thanks enon
Yea is dry in beccles lol

mbutler

This isn't a recommendation, but this profile's been around a while in Beccles: External Link/Members Only

and this one in Diss: External Link/Members Only (which looks good, but a bit unbelievable - those tits in the picture aren't a 36GG as the profiles says)

Let us know if you try either.

vt

This isn't a recommendation, but this profile's been around a while in Beccles: External Link/Members Only

and this one in Diss: External Link/Members Only (which looks good, but a bit unbelievable - those tits in the picture aren't a 36GG as the profiles says)

Let us know if you try either.

Both old, unattractive & rough...but the younger girl in the Beccles woman's pics looks passable though!  ;)

Offline Norfolkguy10

Hi
Help needed finding regular punt in above areas
Any help much appreciated, had regular in thetford, sadly I moved house.

Thanks in advance

J

Cant help on the Beccles front unfortunately but wondering who the Thetford regular was?

Offline Enons

haha.....dirtylikleslut....I was in tescos in beccles at xmas and saw her doing her xmas shopping, recognised her from aw.......shes a bit chavvy....however I may toftt.....I find her strangely erotic?

vt

haha.....dirtylikleslut....I was in tescos in beccles at xmas and saw her doing her xmas shopping, recognised her from aw.......shes a bit chavvy....however I may toftt.....I find her strangely erotic?

You like to live dangerously, I can see!  Was she stocking up with a few cases of Special Brew??  ;)

If you do go, ask her about her younger, cuter friend that appears in some of her photos.  :thumbsup:

Offline steveng1982

Has her own page  gents

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/eatasmuc

vt

Has her own page  gents

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Interesting...£160 and payment upfront by transfer...she can take a hike!  :wackogirl:

Never pay upfront guys...you always give the cash to the girl once you're in the bedroom with her in her nightwear, agreed services and are confident she's gonna deliver and ain't gonna do a runner with your wad. You might still get the 'angry BF' turn up and kick you out, but that's another story!

Offline Enons

You like to live dangerously, I can see!  Was she stocking up with a few cases of Special Brew??  ;)

If you do go, ask her about her younger, cuter friend that appears in some of her photos.  :thumbsup:

funy you should say that......I think she was shopping with her too, pushing a baby around in a pram......could be wrong but fairly sure.....however, like said money upfront via transfer........fuck off!