Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Neosurf problem again!  (Read 791 times)

Offline mahler44

None of the newsagents  near me have heard of Neosurf - even the Indian man who sold me the last one over a year ago! So I've bought a £10 Paysafe card from a different shop but AW does not accept this! Any thoughts? I need to top up discreetly.

Offline Camargue

Tell them to look under the Paypoint E-Money & Digital option on their till. There will be a submenu for E-money or digital vouchers or something like that.

It sounds like you were given a "junior" Paysafe card. What you need for AW is the "over 18" version.

Offline webpunter

I've experienced the same
The newsagent has asked me round the other side of the counter to have a go on the machine myself
Tho recently i couldn't find it
No biggie, rare that i look to purchase PG tho good to have some credits stored up
If neosurf aint working Awank will rapidly see income dropping off the face of a cliff & do something about it

Offline londonpunter1

I usually find a paypoint shop and go in when it's really quiet. If they say they don't sell them, I explain that they do and they just have to search through the menu. Eventually they all find it. If it's busy they will be reluctant to do this because they probably only receive pennies for issuing vouchers.
I don't believe AW accept paysafe anymore.

Offline Steely Dan

I suggest you boys need a punting PAYG card. These days as more things are cashless, it can be very handy.  Can be unexpected. For example, hotel in-call, had to pay reception for parking - card only.  No worry for me.

Offline jesse4585

Tell them to look under the Paypoint E-Money & Digital option on their till. There will be a submenu for E-money or digital vouchers or something like that.
I usually find a paypoint shop and go in when it's really quiet. If they say they don't sell them, I explain that they do and they just have to search through the menu. Eventually they all find it. If it's busy they will be reluctant to do this because they probably only receive pennies for issuing vouchers.
Sounds like good advise.  I don't need vouchers for punting, but when buying them for other purposes,  I normally get a few sweets, cans of beer or whatnot - that seems to make them happier about messing about with low profit vouchers.

Offline Camargue

You are right. I used a paysafe voucher last time I needed to buy AW credits and I remember having to ask for the over 18 version but that was a while ago.
PayPoint CashtoCode is a payment option but I don't know if paypoint shops will be any more familiar with that than with NeoSurf.

Offline mr.bluesky

As a self confessed techno numpty I thought the topic was about washing up powder   :rolleyes: