Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana and Rachael. FFM - Liverpool - Angel Lodge  (Read 1014 times)

Offline smit1234

After Kool Keef kindly posted about Ava Morgan (External Link/Members Only) I saw that one of the vids on the page was Alana at Angel Lodge. I had the horn a week or so ago so I called up and Alana was actually working with Rachael so a 30 min 2 girl for £100 was booked in.

I haven't been to AL for some time and it's moved to a new site on the same estate and it's quite open to traffic and passers by. Luckily for me, it was quiet when I arrived

Ushered in my the receptionist and paid the £100. Alana and Rachael came in. Both in lingerie. Both with big tits and happy to really DFK. They took it in turns to kiss and OWO and Alana also played with my back door which I was happy to allow

Rachael was the better looking of the 2 and her body was nice and firm with big tits. I CIM with her and then had a little 5 min massage

Round 2 was similar but with nice 3 way kissing and double BJ and significant ball sucking too. I finished by Alana wanking me off while she fingered my arse and we had a 3 way snog

Paid an extra £10 each for OWO and left bang on 35 mins

Happy Days
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 03:57:30 pm by smit1234 »

Online chrishornx

any links for Angel Lodge please ?

Online chrishornx

Online Kool Keef

Nice one, glad I could (inadvertently) help you have a good punt.  :thumbsup: