Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet^sexy^sasha - Darwen  (Read 2198 times)

24 review(s) for sweet^sexy^sasha (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline dettol12345

Ive had this one on my hit list for sometime, im quite vanilla in taste but the big opinions had me wanting to experience her for myself. External Link/Members Only

Venue and Comms - nice flat in darwen, plenty of parking, clean and plenty of toys on display, price was 100 for 30 mins.

The lady - another what you see is what you get in terms of photos, i personally found her attractive, was greeted in nice under crackers and a quick peck, the thing that really stuff with me is how happy and playful she was throughout really had a sense of fun which is worth a lot in my book.

The punt - started with a massage which was actually a very good one (not your typical half arsed back rub) with plenty of probing fingers and swipes, chatty and playing with herself as well (really goes to town on her own nipples which is a big turn on), i really got the sense she wanted me to enjoy the journey as much as the destination, on to owo which is as good as ive had, loads of spit and ball attention (not the butter churning action some use), the best thing for me was id warned her im typically a one pop man and just as i was getting close she held back to prolong the pleasure fantastic, abit of reverse oral then she asked if i wanted to carry on and what i wanted to do, i got lazy and asked to finish in her mouth which she did joyfully, all in all fantastic punt and no rush after id finished (cuddling and kissing  )

Online Pennington

Shes not vanilla.
Anal,Spanking and Toys available if you want it.

Offline dettol12345

oh 100% im saying im quite vanilla not her

Online Pennington

oh 100% im saying im quite vanilla not her

Yep.Pleased you enjoyed yourself.

Offline Access

She’s one of my all time favourite SP’s.
The filth I’ve had with her has never been replicated with anyone else

Online Pennington

She’s one of my all time favourite SP’s.
The filth I’ve had with her has never been replicated with anyone else

She certainly enjoys herself to boot.
My favourite sub.

Offline Clitheroelad

Ive been contemplating her for a while but to me she looks a bit too masculine face wise. Im know Im no oil painting myself mind.

Online Pennington

Ive been contemplating her for a while but to me she looks a bit too masculine face wise. Im know Im no oil painting myself mind.

The pictures are not a good likeness tbh and in the flesh Sasha is far from being masculine.
I'm not white knighting but I can say she is a very good all holes available slut.
She enjoys receiving a good spanking and I enjoy giving one  :lol:

Offline Tyramhall

To be fair I'm gonna bite the bullet and book an hour of pure filth with her. She might not be the best looking but she seems to have great reviews for services

Offline binbag

Pretty sure you'll enjoy yourself. Lovely woman.

Online Pennington

To be fair I'm gonna bite the bullet and book an hour of pure filth with her. She might not be the best looking but she seems to have great reviews for services

Why not ?
Sure to be full of filth and slut.Nice

Offline Tyramhall

What's she like at rimming? Alot of girls I've messaged say the right things but don't go deep. I'm after someone literally eating my arse.

Offline gazmac2020

I have her on my HL, but never been able to pin a meet down, does she ask for deposit?

I remember a post a while ago about her hairy body, is that still the same?

Offline Clitheroelad

That's something else that puts me off, hairy armpits I can just about manage but hairy legs and a muff like a Privet Hedge is just a no-no for me. I don't want to turn up and find the SP has more facial hair than Brian Blessed.

Online Pennington

That's something else that puts me off, hairy armpits I can just about manage but hairy legs and a muff like a Privet Hedge is just a no-no for me. I don't want to turn up and find the SP has more facial hair than Brian Blessed.
I think you find thats not the case.
Sashas very  hairy period seems to have gonefortunately.
She did shave me around my arse hole(nice) with a razor I provided when I last saw her some time ago.

Offline gazmac2020

I think you find thats not the case.
Sashas very  hairy period seems to have gonefortunately.
She did shave me around my arse hole(nice) with a razor I provided when I last saw her some time ago.

Is this something that OP can confirm..If so I am gonna sort a visit out !!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Is this something that OP can confirm..If so I am gonna sort a visit out !!
Still talks about being a naturally hairy woman and not shaving her armpits and pussy on her profile

Online Pennington

Still talks about being a naturally hairy woman and not shaving her armpits and pussy on her profile

BB she has indicated that she "trims" armpits and pussy.
A very good sub slut she is.

Offline Tyramhall

BB she has indicated that she "trims" armpits and pussy.
A very good sub slut she is.

When did you see her? I like the idea of a sub slut.

Online Pennington

When did you see her? I like the idea of a sub slut.

It was about 2 years ago when she was in New Hall Lane.
She enjoys a good spanking, deep throats, toying, and anal.
She shaved my arsehole too which was very nice indeed.

Offline Tyramhall

Appears she is away until next week. I'll try and book in with her.

Offline dettol12345

is worth a go to be honest, some punts can feel very by the number but she didnt...on the hair front, yes she is hairy but its not something thats so noticeable that it bothered me