Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary_Brazilian, Bait and switch Liverpool  (Read 1447 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6204211) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cardiofreak

External Link/Members Only

Bait and switch

This girl caught my eye last week on AW and as I was planning my trip to Liverpool I thought I’ll give it a go. Fired few texts day before asking about services and what time she starts. £ 20 extra for CIM she replied, so I booked her next day for 30 min.

Confirmation text next morning, she replied instantly, all good so far.
Arrived 15 min earlier, she asked me to wait few more minutes, fair enough.
Texted her 5 min after agreed time if she’s there? No answer, called 5 min later ,no answer.
I was going to leave , but needed to pee , so went to get some coffee and use the toilet. In the meantime fired few text to other WG.

On my way back to car she texting me with apologies asking if I’m still coming.
So pretty clear she just double booked, at this point I knew I’m not gonna stay , but wanted to see her , so i said yes.
Number given , up to the apartment , she hiding behind the door, not the girl from pictures, not even close, asked about agreed services CIM wasn’t on table she said I can finish on her tits for £20 extra.
I just walked.

In the meantime one WG replied.
All about this in my next review.

Offline scutty brown

I've moved this from "discussion" to "reviews" as a negative and also added name and location to title

Offline Cardiofreak

Cheers, I put in wrong section. My bad

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers, I put in wrong section. My bad
Please don't post the same review twice, it cocks the count up. If you post in the discussion section by mistake just post on the thread that it was meant as a review and state what rating you want to give it as only you can decide that.

Offline bops909

Cardiofreak - you have my sympathy - 4 reviews and 3 of them red.  :dash:

The UKP forum has benefitted  from your experiences so thank you for making the effort to post them  :hi:

Better luck on your next punt.

Anything we can do to help ? Do you want any recommendations ?

I think you've earned some payback from the forum

Offline Cardiofreak

Cheers for that. I have not been lucky recently, however I had some good punts in the past , while before I found out about this forum. Recommendations always welcome.

Offline MJ.spritzen

You've just saved me from a bad punt. Thanks mate. Was about to make enquiries.