Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby of Infinity  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Tango

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £45
Extras: OWO offered not taken

Ruby is a nice looking brunette lady, she has really nice medium firm boobs which were a great pair and very sexy curvy hips and ass. Sexy lady.

In the room I was offered a massage which I refused and explained I would rather bury my head in her tits, GFE was given with light snogging, could call it a delicate GFE. I was enjoying it, it was just what I needed as I was fairly tired. I paid her tits lots of attention and her ass too, proper juicy and succulent whooty at its finest.

OW was given briefly which was nice, Ruby had me quite turned on and I was really feeling it, she then jumped on for some cowgirl, followed by doggy, the sex was not full on vigorous which I usually enjoy, like I said I was tired and gently bonked away using her feminine curves for leverage until I bust my load in the nodder...

I liked Ruby, would recommend and would see again if I'm in the mood for a more gentle GFE service.   

Gordo987

Nice FR and very informative - thanks.

Is this Ruby?

External Link/Members Only

See what you mean about the arse  :thumbsup:

Gordo987

By the way, what would the extra cost have been for OWO? :hi:

Ludwig

By the way, what would the extra cost have been for OWO? :hi:

On the  occasions I've been to Infinity, OWO has always been an extra £10...

Offline Tango

Yeah usually £10 for owo, pretty standard at all Manc parlours unless its included

Gordo987

Yeah usually £10 for owo, pretty standard at all Manc parlours unless its included

Was charged £20 by one girl at Salon 24 over a year ago, but thanks for this info  :hi: