Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angels Touch Lutterworth  (Read 7386 times)

Offline Shonkwronker49

I had to go to Lutterworth earlier in the week and did a search to try to find myself an erotic massage.
I have been to Victoria House in the past and the now defunct Studio 31 where I enjoyed my visits but wanted to try something different.
Angels Touch came up on Viva Street (there is an advert on Gumtree as well) and I decided to give it a try.

External Link/Members Only

Communications good. Phone answered within a few seconds by an oriental sounding lady and booking was easy. Arranged for 1.30 pm later that day.
I asked for a half hour relaxing massage for £30.
The parlour itself is on the edge of the town centre just off the main through road with a car park at the back which had plenty of spaces.
It is in a modern building with a prominent sign over the shop front and the entrance to a ladies hairdressers right next to the front door.
There is a photo of it on the Viva Street advert and it is clearly visible on Street View.
I walked right up and went straight in. No-one took any notice in the hairdressers and although the location is very public I did not feel uncomfortable.
Clean and modern reception. Two ladies on duty. One who I think was the boss took the money and introduced me to my masseuse a slim chinese lady with
long black hair in her mid twenties who I think was called Teepo (there was a bit of a language barrier so I am not 100% sure). She was well presented, friendly
and enthusiastic.
Into the massage room which was a small but clean and tidy ground floor room off the reception. It was a bit on the cold side but a heater was turned on and it
was soon warm and comfortable.
I stripped off and laid face down on the couch. The masseuse remained fully clothed and began to give me a firm back and leg massage which was actually
quite good but gave me the impression that nothing more was to be on offer.
After 15 minutes she whispered in my ear and offered me body to body to which I readily agreed although at £60 extra it was a bit pricey.
She stripped down to just her knickers revealing small breasts with very prominent nipples. A very sensual body to body then followed as she rubbed her breasts all
over me and stroked the inside of my legs, my balls and the old man until he was ready to explode. She allowed me to stroke her arse and legs and presented her tits
to me so I could have a good feel. At just the right moment she finished me off with a very satisfying HR.
I did not ask if any other services were available and I suspect not - but you never know.
Although her English was poor she was very chatty and friendly at all times and it was a job well done. She tells me she is there on Tuesdays and Thursdays and
other girls come in on the other days as they presumably rotate between other places.
After getting dressed I left through the front door with no-one outside taking any notice and off I went.
Overall a decent but pricey experience and I think I would return when I am next in the area.

Offline shylad57

Great review!
One question. If the shop is where I think it is, isnt it within a few yards of the Shambles pub which I think has an outdoor seating area directly in front of the shop?
If so .... might be just a little too public for me.......  :(

Online mr.bluesky

Great review!
One question. If the shop is where I think it is, isnt it within a few yards of the Shambles pub which I think has an outdoor seating area directly in front of the shop?
If so .... might be just a little too public for me.......  :(

Understand your concern shylad but I don't think you'll get many sitting outside this weather. !

Offline shylad57

Fair point Mr Bluesky.
My concern was that pubs outdoor seating areas usually attract the smokers who tend to endure all weather in order to get their nicotine fix.

Offline Shonkwronker49

I did notice a pub/bar to the left of the area when I went in but being a Tuesday in January and around mid-day there was no-one around outside other than a couple of uninterested passers-by. I would hesitate to go in the better weather though as I'm certain that the locals would indulge in a bit of 'we know what you're up to' on say a Saturday afternoon in July. There were some ladies in the hairdressers as well when I went but none of them took any notice of me. Despite it's location the place seems pretty discrete and some of the pub regulars probably use it as well.

Online mr.bluesky

I think what's more concerning is £90 for half hour b2b massage when you can walk a few hundred yards down the road to Victoria house and get a full service for that price and there's many attractive lady's to choose from on any particular day and access to this place is more discreet, but each to their own.

Offline MajorPayne

Particularly as you can get FS for £60 for 30 minutes if you look around.

Offline Shonkwronker49

I totally agree that it is too expensive for the service they provide and for that reason most punters will try it once and probably not go back. I went there to try something different and to tick another one off the list as I like to visit somewhere new every time I get the chance in the hope that I will find a hidden gem. And hopefully the review of the place is of help to any other members thinking about going there.

Offline shylad57

Did you try and haggle her down? Maybe the £60 for B2B was her starting price?

Offline Shonkwronker49

There was a bit of a language barrier and it was difficult at times to work out what she was saying. I tend to go with the flow as well and rarely negotiate unless the price is clearly way too high. Perhaps I ought to start - nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.

Offline GingerNuts

There was a bit of a language barrier and it was difficult at times to work out what she was saying. I tend to go with the flow as well and rarely negotiate unless the price is clearly way too high. Perhaps I ought to start - nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.

They seem to understand sign language. Four fingers = £40.

Offline Ste1977

I went recently and completely agree with the review. Couple of things I would add is the reception area is one of the nicest I have seen but the massage room was really very basic, nothing bad about it just not high on the the comfort scale. The other thing was the treatment room door was right next to the receptionist so could hear the girl outside talking to family/friends on the phone, they also played a weird/grim country song on repeat. After the 5 replay I began to think i was in a David Lynch movie (I am sure if i asked they would have changed).

The girl i had would not remove dress nor did b2b but allowed plenty of touching up the dress and even allowed me to finger. I am adding lots of negativies here, but the review is right, my girl was pretty, the massage was good and the hr was good also.

Offline shylad57

What was the cost for the "extras" please? Do you recall the girls name?
Very tempted to visit but the proximity of the pub / hairdressers is a little disconcerting.....

Offline uklooking

sure i paid £40 for an hour, then the 60, so really same price as Rainbow where you pay 60 then 40 if you want them naked, and it was ok but i did miss Tanya's hot stones lol

Online mr.bluesky

sure i paid £40 for an hour, then the 60, so really same price as Rainbow where you pay 60 then 40 if you want them naked, and it was ok but i did miss Tanya's hot stones lol

And only taken 6 months to reply to the question. Oh well better late than never. :dash: how about a review of the place or is that too much trouble  :unknown:

Offline shylad57

Maybe the review will arrive in another 6 months  :D

Offline shylad57

Anybody know if this place has reopened? I have tried their phone number a couple of times and its not been answered ......