Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CumFuckMyArse - London Hotels - 1 hr Incall  (Read 2852 times)

58 review(s) for CumFuckMyArse (52 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MCullen71

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Catching up from a couple of meetings with her in the summer (posted as a combined review as not that different). 

Location: Both meetings were at hotels (St Paul's & London Bridge) where she had day rooms.  Given she moves about to different day hotels, she can be a bit time-limited (e.g. has to finish at 5 or 6 depending on the hotel).  Both hotels were decent - 4 star, nice rooms.  Both with key-cards requiring her to meet me in the bar in one place and me to tailgate in the second.

The Girl: Well reviewed - good for her age, new bigger boobs (well new since I had previously seen her in 2020 before lockdown).  Her body is not small, but she seems to wear it well and everything is pretty toned - no flab.  I always fancy her at the start of the meeting when she looks well presented, but generally by half-way through I have made a mess of her and she has her hair put up in a bun  :cool:.

The Punt(s): Last met her before lockdown 1 and didn't get the chance to repeat until 2022.  She was pleased to see me (at least polite enough to act like it).  As mentioned, she had to meet me in the hotel bar, and she came in looking hot in business attire, like the MILF office worker you would definitely cast a wandering eye over.  It was actually nice to share a drink in the bar to catch-up and this was not counted as part of my time.  It also meant a lot of the chit chat was out of the way by the time I got to the room.

Basically both meets consisted of starting with DFK, some deep OWO, attention to balls, me performing RO on her resulting in climax and squirting followed by her immediate continuation of fingering herfelf for more squirting, CG (with squirting), doggy (with squirting), anal (you get the idea by now) in doggy or missionary where she really pulls you onto her.  Usually pop in the condom for round one and she is quick to get going again, finishing in her mouth or face for round 2 after more fucking (and squirting).  Every time she squirts she sounds surprised like "oh my god? :scare: ), which amuses me as she does it all the time, so her own surprise is a bit surprising.

One of the meets I was struggling to get going for round 2 (she put loads of effort in so no complaints) and she - like a seasoned pro - said "Let's try 69 - it really helps some guys, they love it" and lo and behold all my problems disappeared amongst ro and rimming her while she DT me.  I was still finding it difficult to cum and she rimmed me and wanked me off to completion. She doesn't watch the clock (subject to my point about day-room timings and will do her damnedest to make sure you have a great time.  Which I have both times.  Definitely return when I need some in-call filth.