Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CumFuckMyArse, Waterloo - awesome squirting experience  (Read 7409 times)

58 review(s) for CumFuckMyArse (52 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by claretandblue]

Offline BogBog1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After one aborted attempt to see Lily (CFMA) a couple of weeks ago due to her cancelling through illness, I had another punt lined up with her last week. That was also almost scuppered by the terrorist attack on Westminster Bridge, because of how close her apartment is to that terrible scene. However, Lily agreed to an outcall to my central London hotel for the same rate as an incall (very nice of her I thought), so we agreed on £120 for 30 minutes, to include anal.

I had asked Lily to dress as though for a business meeting (this was a mid-afternoon punt, and it turned out that my hotel reception area wasn't the biggest so not at all easy to slip in anonymously, plus office attire gives me the horn if worn by the right woman!). She didn't disappoint - tight black pencil skirt, knee-length, white blouse with just the right number of buttons open, jacket, 'normal (ie non-stripper) heels, and groomed hair. I met her in reception and instantly felt that tingling sensation below decks - little Zakk was definitely excited.

Up to my room, chatting really easily - Lily is very friendly, with great English; I discovered later that she's half Brazilian and half Japanese, which makes perfect sense given her appearance: she's got the tanned, curvy Latin MILF thing going on, but facially she's definitely more Asian. Fucking sexy either way.... in the room and a big and prolonged DFK which was the perfect start to what was about to be a very wet half hour!

Lily slipped out of her 'work clothes' to reveal a lacy basque and hold ups (hot!). We moved over to the bed, on which I had already laid one large bath towel in the hope of what was to come. "Do you have any more towels?" she asked... "yes" I replied, "will we need them do you think?" Cue a giggle... "yes we will". Little Zakk was fully bursting at this point.... anticipation is among the best parts of a punt for me, and this was off the charts.

From this point, Lily was fairly dominant - not in a BDSM sense, but just in terms of how things were going to go. I loved it. Spreading her legs, she told me to stick one finger in her pussy and feel around for her g-spot... then two fingers, and directed me to go slow and deep, and then at a certain moment, really fast and hard. She was rubbing her clit throughout.... her legs started shaking, and... BOOM! A decent amount of squirt shot out of her pussy, all over the bed, all over my chest and face.... 'that was awesome' I said - kind of expecting to move onto other things (but also kind of hoping we wouldn't be). To which she replied, "I've only just started", before pushing my head back down between her legs.....

Well, what happened next was more than I could have hoped for. Lily spent the next 15 minutes using my fingers, her fingers, and her magic wand to squirt time and time again (I lost count but I think 7 or 8 times would be about right). These weren’t little dribbles. They were copious amounts of sweet, clear liquid. At least half of which I swallowed – in fact, Lily was great at positioning my mouth perfectly so her squirt went straight into my open mouth. Overall there must have been close to half a pint, and I swallowed a decent amount of that. Fucking unbelievable.

So unbelievable in fact that something happened to me that hasn't happened since I was a teenager. I felt the sap rising…. Holy fuck I thought, I’m going to cum. I let Lily know, and asked if I could come in her mouth. “Of course” was the answer, so she moved down, took my whole cock in her mouth, started giving me some great OWO, and before too long I shot an absolutely massive load straight down her throat. She swallowed some of it, but not all of it – went to the bathroom to spit the rest out.

Sadly I’m a one-pop guy these days, but taking a quick glance at the clock I saw that our time was almost up. So we got dressed, chatting, and wished her on her way. Before spending the next 20 minutes in the shower!   

The aftermath - three big bath towels and two hand towels were totally and utterly soaked, right through to the bed beneath.

Needless to say I’ll be visiting Lily again. I didn’t even fuck her. I didn't even give her anal. I barely had any oral. All of which might lead many of you to think, “REFUND!! She didn't deliver what you’d paid for! Negative review! BAD!” (a quick twitter impression of that c**t Trump for you there). But there’s no way this punt could be anything other than a massive positive. Like I said, the last time I came with hardly ANY direct stimulation (no hands, no pussy, no arse, and pretty quick mouth) must be 30 years ago.

For those of you who are partial to a bit of squirting – and like it to be delivered by a hot, friendly MILF – I can’t recommend Lily highly enough.  If this falls foul of the fluffy police, all I can say is, “fuck you, fluffy police!” Credit where credit’s due, I reckon - this ranks among my top 5 punts of all time.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 05:15:48 pm by zakkmorrison »

Offline Sinz

Nice one OP and thanks for the bringing this WG to attention, definitely onto my HL.

Beauty of UKP is everyone can share their own opinions and views. IMO the last comment about fluffiness in your review was unwarranted for.

Nevertheless, nothing better than a hot squirting MILF !
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 05:46:51 pm by Sinz »

Offline claretandblue

Age?dress size??She clearly won you over,but there was really no need for those childish comments at the end  :thumbsdown:

Offline BogBog1

Heh, sorry - the last comment was totally meant tongue in cheek really, not as a serious 'fuck you' to anyone. I am the first to quietly vomit to myself when I read an overly fluffy review.... I apologise  :hi:

Offline BogBog1

Age?dress size??

Sorry forgot to reply to this bit: age I'd put at late 30s/early 40s (but I am a notoriously bad judge of such things)... dress size I'd say 10 - she's quite short, and quite petite, but has curves that take her out of the size 8 realm. But in no way fat.  :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

Heh, sorry - the last comment was totally meant tongue in cheek really, not as a serious 'fuck you' to anyone. I am the first to quietly vomit to myself when I read an overly fluffy review.... I apologise  :hi:
Fair enough,do you think she is really 36?can you compare her to anyone facially?

Offline BogBog1

Fair enough,do you think she is really 36?can you compare her to anyone facially?

36 would be about right... maybe add a few years but not many. It's definitely in the ballpark.

I'll have a think re facial similarities. No-one immediately springs to mind (not that many Latin-Japanese celebs out there!)

Offline claretandblue

36 would be about right... maybe add a few years but not many. It's definitely in the ballpark.

I'll have a think re facial similarities. No-one immediately springs to mind (not that many Latin-Japanese celebs out there!)
Cheers   :drinks: she sounds interesting for sure

john_n

Thanks for the review

As someone who really enjoys (genuine) squirting women, CFMA has gone to the top of my current HL

Offline Malvolio

The acid test is whether you'd pick her or your cleaner...

Offline titanph

None of the other reviews on this site mention her squirting. I'd be keen to see her if she can squirt on demand like that but a lack of consistency is making me apprehensive.

Offline Brazilian Martian

This lady has been around for a while now she used to.be based out of Peckham I'm the same estate where the little kid got stabbed ro death. She used to have a profile on acemassage and AW at that time she was claiming to be 36.
Also she used to do duos with a brazilian women who a has a few negatives reviews on here.

Offline BogBog1

None of the other reviews on this site mention her squirting. I'd be keen to see her if she can squirt on demand like that but a lack of consistency is making me apprehensive.

I was slightly apprehensive about that too - but rest assured, she did with me, multiple times....

Offline BogBog1

Also she used to do duos with a brazilian women who a has a few negatives reviews on here.

Do you mean this one? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If so, then the first booking I had arranged with Lily a couple of weeks ago (the one that was cancelled as she wasn't well) was initially a duo with this woman - but I reduced it to a solo meet with Lily having read reviews of this other one on UKP. So that proves that as recently as two weeks ago at least, she was happy to do duos with this unreliable/negatively reviewed one. Which is kind of surprising given how good Lily was when I met her.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Do you mean this one? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If so, then the first booking I had arranged with Lily a couple of weeks ago (the one that was cancelled as she wasn't well) was initially a duo with this woman - but I reduced it to a solo meet with Lily having read reviews of this other one on UKP. So that proves that as recently as two weeks ago at least, she was happy to do duos with this unreliable/negatively reviewed one. Which is kind of surprising given how good Lily was when I met her.

Nope it's another lady she's pictured in one of her gallery pics the blonde lady. She's a useless brazilian prossie they used to dup together in Peckham and surrounding area.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 01:11:39 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Jeffpike

if she's size 8 then I am a Monkeys Uncle

Offline marlin

I went to see Lily this morning
Shes a lovely lady and there was lots of squirting and drinking of wine
 :cool:

Offline Fugly

Thanks OP.  Got to give her a go....