Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a good black/mixed race girl London today  (Read 4111 times)

Offline Aldaman

Hi all im on the hunt for a stunning slim girl in london for a incall no more then £150 a hour. Any recommendations. Ive looked at adultwork but there is too many to decide on

Wayang

Hi all im on the hunt for a stunning slim girl in london for a incall no more then £150 a hour. Any recommendations. Ive looked at adultwork but there is too many to decide on

You won't get much sympathy here from many with this approach. 

Refine your search criteria (choose an age range), size 6  or 8(?)..........

In fact do some bloody  homework before you expect members to help.

Offline Aldaman

You won't get much sympathy here from many with this approach. 

Refine your search criteria (choose an age range), size 6  or 8(?)..........

In fact do some bloody  homework before you expect members to help.
Ok then no older than 35, size aint a problem prefer it in East London but im prepared to travel in London

Offline oinki

What services are you looking for. Im a bit confused when you say you want someone "slim" and then "size aint a problem"...

If there's too many to decide on (wtf?), make a shortlist and post them up and someone might have seen your selection to comment on or at least deduce what type you are looking for...

Offline Aldaman

Well I suppose I was too quick to type and didnt put everything down clearly. Anyway I did go and find someone. She was a little bit larger but a really great girl and ive done some feedback on her on aw. here she is  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wayang

Well I suppose I was too quick to type and didnt put everything down clearly. Anyway I did go and find someone. She was a little bit larger but a really great girl and ive done some feedback on her on aw. here she is  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Flipping heck - pass on her details to HP quickly.

Unfortunately I think we could have found you a more attractive alternative had you said what you wanted more clearly.

Offline brooksey

Flipping heck - pass on her details to HP quickly.

Unfortunately I think we could have found you a more attractive alternative had you said what you wanted more clearly.

I agree Ebillie is a great girl, would have suggested her had I known the OP would appreciate a "voluptuous" lady.

I fear she however may be too young for HP, and also too keen on using small pieces of rubber. 

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I agree Ebillie is a great girl, would have suggested her had I known the OP would appreciate a "voluptuous" lady.

I fear she however may be too young for HP, and also too keen on using small pieces of rubber.
I actually thought about seeing her when she was on tour, but I think she's raised her half hour price since, but I'm not sure. I won't pay £80 for 30 mins.

Offline brooksey

I actually thought about seeing her when she was on tour, but I think she's raised her half hour price since, but I'm not sure. I won't pay £80 for 30 mins.
Yes you're possibly right, her rates may have gone up a bit. I paid £120 for an hour last month, which I was more than happy to do. She's a lovely girl and an excellent SP. I see her 1 hour rate is still £120 but not sure if I haven't seen her advertise a higher rate occasionally ( I thought it was £150 earlier on but may have been confused by the 1.5 hr rate).
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 10:48:25 am by brooksey »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Yes you're possibly right, her rates may have gone up a bit. I paid £120 for an hour last month, which I was more than happy to do. She's a lovely girl and an excellent SP. I see her 1 hour rate is still £120 but not sure if I haven't seen her advertise a higher rate occasionally ( I thought it was £150 earlier on but may have been confused by the 1.5 hr rate).
Maybe she changes the rate depending on where she is touring. I think she was either £50 or £60 for 30 mins in Yorkshire about a month or two back. I wouldn't consider her at £80, which is why I remember it. I'm not doubting for a second she isn't worth it, but I usually only do 30 mins bookings with someone I haven't met before and I haven't paid £120 an hour in about 2 years, but I've hardly done hour bookings. Maybe, I'm tight fisted.

Offline brooksey

Maybe she changes the rate depending on where she is touring. I think she was either £50 or £60 for 30 mins in Yorkshire about a month or two back. I wouldn't consider her at £80, which is why I remember it. I'm not doubting for a second she isn't worth it, but I usually only do 30 mins bookings with someone I haven't met before and I haven't paid £120 an hour in about 2 years, but I've hardly done hour bookings. Maybe, I'm tight fisted.
Well it's true we all have our own budgets and ways of enjoying the hobby. Nowadays I find half an hour not long enough to relax and have a good time. I'd rather have one hour punts, even if less frequently. Of course it can sometimes backfire with someone you've not met before, after all it's not called "punting" for nothing !

Ebillie may well charge less in Yorkshire than London. Makes sense to me  :)

The President

Little bit larger ? 16 is double slim  :lol:

Offline what-a man

What do you mean by "using small pieces of rubber"? Would love to see her though.

ncarter

What do you mean by "using small pieces of rubber"? Would love to see her though.

What it means is that sex is with a condom not bareback.

Offline brooksey

What it means is that sex is with a condom not bareback.
Yes, it was just a reference to HP who enjoys "natural contact". Nothing to do with the girl really.

Katkatie

just wanted to say i'm new here and that i'm also a provider.  not sure if I'm allowed to post that so to the mods sorry if so then you can pm me and i'll give you my aw site or personal site either way hope everyone has a great day and i'm in Kensington and Chelsea

Katie xoxo

Offline Matium

Kat, from your avatar you look white whereas the OP has specifically asked for information on a black or mixed race girl.

You have to read the thread title before posting.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 11:47:54 pm by Matium »

Offline iName

She looks mixed race from here Matium.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Well eBilie and her duo friend look great, not sure where they are right now but will add them to my radar, thanks.

Surrey83

Anywhere know where Ebillie went? Had her a couple of times in croydon, she was utterly utterly fantastic!