Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Minx Nicole  (Read 2626 times)

Offline poi

she looks very sluty !

External Link/Members Only

@ Admin . If this picture shouldn't post here please kindly delete the link .

Offline poi

I just Google her picture and found this

but her verification picture is same person

means this model  working as WG or even her versification's picture is fake ?

Offline tintin100

I think it means you should TOFTT

Offline poi

I think it means you should TOFTT

Actually thinking same, she mentioned that she is a model and 1st time in AW , this could a good one ,

sent her message and waiting for reply ,  shame next availability was yesterday and today .

Offline pumps

Actually thinking same, she mentioned that she is a model and 1st time in AW , this could a good one ,

she may or may not be new to AW (the latter I'd guess), but I doubt that she's new to whoring so don't expect her to be bright eye'd and bushy tailed.

toftt certainly - just discuss what you require before paying. I'm tempted by her too.

1dt

no reply to my booking request?? :unknown:

Mark Andrews

no reply to my booking request?? :unknown:

Its clearly not meant to be maybe!

1dt

Its clearly not meant to be maybe!
maybe, have noticed she hasnt logged in for 3 days...looks like she is dipping toes in water with a couple of days a week. will tofft given the chance.

Offline poi

Hey profile is up with tel number and in E14. 

1dt

Hey profile is up with tel number and in E14.
:hi: yep booked in 100% her in pics, recommended, positive...at £150 she aint cheap (but photogirls etc would pitch her at £300) but vfm imho, full report to follow when I get a chance. :wackogirl:

Offline poi

:hi: yep booked in 100% her in pics, recommended, positive...at £150 she aint cheap (but photogirls etc would pitch her at £300) but vfm imho, full report to follow when I get a chance. :wackogirl:

I sent her message on Friday and she replied after 10 min  . She working 2 days a week at the moment  . Asked me to check her profile for next availability and location . She didn't know her next location for next weekend  . I think will good punt with a x top model .  :cry:

Looking forward to see your review  :drinks:

joey88

She was in Canary Wharf today. Did anyone get a chance to see her? Tbh I am kind of torn as she looks hot in her gallery pic but pretty rough in her verification photo.

Offline poi

She was in Canary Wharf today. Did anyone get a chance to see her? Tbh I am kind of torn as she looks hot in her gallery pic but pretty rough in her verification photo.

You back again  ?   :bomb:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59429.msg763558#msg763558
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 08:51:03 pm by poi »

Offline poi

password02

doobes

If they have they're not leaving feedback on AW and according to her profile all bookings must be made through AW.

I guess we'll have to wait until after the 26th July.

Offline poi

If they have they're not leaving feedback on AW and according to her profile all bookings must be made through AW.

I guess we'll have to wait until after the 26th July.

After read the fake review here  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59429 I don't have a good feeling about this profile ,

She is hot enough in pictures to get few real + feedback since she started ,