Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - London Victoria - House of Divine  (Read 1941 times)

Offline spirogreek

External Link/Members Only

I read about that this is new 1st day, so I call and easily I book for 30min 80£, she was on the upstairs flat.
The maid let me in in time, i ask is she good, she told me very good !, then Anna come to take the paperwork, I ask to use my good condom and she said yes it is fine.
Initially i did not like her look to be honest, she is full of tattoos she had many rings in one hand also, and she is not 5.4' she looks taller, especially on the high hills, also she is not real blonde but brunette, you can see the roots of her hair, and she is not size 6, on top she is kind of flat with very small tits, and big head....so I would say false advertisement....she wear some nice red stockings and red hills, but the odd think was a winter fur around her shoulder the moment it was boiling in there, I thing they use their dryer for the washing...
Light kiss in the lips, and she ask me what i like, i told her i like slowly to play and at the end sex, she agreed, I help her slowly standing to undo all that, and we continue with normal kissing, but very short, she won't keep it...but the bad sign was that she close completely her eyes...and guess what she keep them close for the half hour i was there...!! I thought she soon will need a walking stick or a dog to guide her....
Anyway she lie back on the bed and i kiss her small hard nipples, she made some noises like she enjoy, but the weird part is that she keep making these noises even if I stop...continually like if she play a record !.. so second weird...
She was pulling back her tits when i put my mouth and she said that only to leak them with your tung they are so sensitive...Eyes wide shut, and I try to touch a bit her pussy But No she was pulling away and laughing also, she said no fingers inside, very sensitive, only touch a little on top....! :dash:
I decided to lie down and she started on my side some owo she ask me with or without...i said without, a very slow oral and i just could only stroke her hair since i could not see anything she lie on my stomach, that lasted quite long, maybe for good 20min it was taking it half way only and play in between by hand...I ask for 69 she oblige and she took a position to high so I can only touch the tip of my tongue ....no liking she ask to sensitive...!
Anyway soon my mouth touch a bit the pussy she was puling it away, i could see her ash hole round wide open at least..!
After 3min she decide to come down and give me some more oral but she keep the legs tightly close together so i could not touch her pussy !...that moment i was loosing interest and my 80% gone down to 20% hardness... so she play a bit also by hand, then I got up and open my condom, i ask for missionary to start, and she open then her eyes to get some gel, when she touch me before i enter she did not like my condom!! because it has some tiny ribs, so she said to sensitive....and i remove it, she took a rubbish one blue colour, the cheapest possible and put it on me...the ones that are like balloon material, so cheap that she struggle to open it with tooth...
She said her pussy it is very tight, well i enter without interest, and it was not tight at all, also looking at it was a big pussy anyway...
After 2 min i ask to change to doggy since the position she took was not good like that, so I sand and again she took a very bad doggy position, i could do nothing, i ask her to go inside the bed, again doggy - forget it, she lie in missionary, and i manage to enter, but when i was getting harder she move one leg in a way sidewise, making it not easy, also she kept all the time her head sideways and away, i could see a pillow with some hairs on top...nothing...
I try and cum, the good thing is that we overrun by 5 min, but she never push the time...But that's about it. To be honest and she ask me how i like to cum, so she will do cim, but i lost my appetite for anything at that point, this looks like me like some woman from the streets rather than a proper model for this job..and she is there to make some quick buck. I had to warn you, unless you only like light oral, forget the fuck part....but then again 80£ for oral it is a joke.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online patelprat

Sounds terrible and not a good start to her stint at HOD.
So you didn’t cum at all in the end?

Offline spirogreek

I did cum at the very end, in missionary, but i try hard...in order not to completely loose my money on this...

Offline Shadow314

Thanks for the review OP, I had been curious on this one.

Offline spirogreek

You are welcome, I end up late here since I travel from London to Swindon by Train, but I had to write the review, since she is working today on the other location (Anabela's) in Milton Keynes.....in order to protect any of us from making mistake....

Offline Shadow314

Appreciate that.
I'll add her other link here too External Link/Members Only

Offline Graham2050

Thanks OP, she was on the radar but now off the HL.

Offline spirogreek

You are welcome, I am glad if I can help...
I should know she is a fake joker from the silly theatrical photos.....

Offline summernirvana

Thanks for the review.

I detest tattoos, plain and simple. When it's minimal I can just about stomach it, but when it's overwhelming I find it a complete put-off.

Ads with tattoos completely erased give a false notion of the WG's appearance, I don't care if they use this veil of privacy /anonymity as a premise for doing so.

I also don't get why the vast majority of WGs get tattoos these days. Surely those without tattoos are more sought after, it can't be just me.

Sorry for the rant.

I  mean you can't have your cake and eat it too. Have tattoos? Well, for good or bad, display them.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 11:01:08 am by summernirvana »

Online anonymouse72

Tattoos must be the marmite of the punting world, you either love them or hate them. I think we can all agree it should be made clear they exist even if they are blurred to protect anonymity.

Offline spirogreek

I fully agree with you both.....the reason I mention it on my review is because I don't like them either....just my personal taste.
If I knew from the advert as you can imagine I won't bother to try, since they turn me off...