Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bond Girls Manchester  (Read 667 times)

Online enjoyedthat

I get that Monday nights aren’t ever going to be the busiest, but I’d been in touch with this crowd for most of the day, in the end their was no choice except a premium girl forget her name who was 200£ for the hour.
Would have been happy to pay that, but bear in mind we’d been back and forwards most of the afternoon with availability and girls had dropped out and let them down I was pretty much miffed..
Are they going down hill?
All I wanted was a pleasant incall for an hour - but every available girl either suddenly became unavailable or there was an obstacle.  maybe just timed it wrong

Offline Cheshuk

I get that Monday nights aren’t ever going to be the busiest, but I’d been in touch with this crowd for most of the day, in the end their was no choice except a premium girl forget her name who was 200£ for the hour.
Would have been happy to pay that, but bear in mind we’d been back and forwards most of the afternoon with availability and girls had dropped out and let them down I was pretty much miffed..
Are they going down hill?
All I wanted was a pleasant incall for an hour - but every available girl either suddenly became unavailable or there was an obstacle.  maybe just timed it wrong

I used them a lot in the past, only ever had 2 proper stunners from them, most were okay & some shit. It became apparent that theres a lot of stolen pics/b&s so many ukp members swerve

Koko on there I saw a couple of years ago, when she went by Adrena and she was a stunner. A link I posted to her in 2022 goes to the profile Koko now and looks the same as the girl I met, so seems its her

But yes an agency that went downhill

This was my response earlier to someone else with the same question, maybe they're up your alley

Here's a few that I'd say are really fit and within a reasonable distance

Mixedrace girl usually Liverpool/Preston way, for me everything was great when I saw her but seems to have some negs:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Stunner glamour model type£250ph Manchester incall:
External Link/Members Only

Young looking but very pretty:

Been on my hot list for awhile but not reviewed so never saw her until a recent review came through, so hope to meet her soon. But I'm led to believe she's a stunner usually Liverpool/Preston:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=352385.0
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 12:50:18 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline lewisjones23

won't use them as they have been proven to use fake photos