Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LE2 Leicester Beatrice VS Rom  (Read 980 times)

Offline Formicahunt

External Link/Members Only

VS so I knew it wouldn't be her in the picture but I never imagined how much it wouldn't be her. Opened the door and I walked in to see a mid 40's crone, even her ears were saggy. I said you're not the girl and she said there was another woman, called out, and a hefty brunette walked into the hallway. I declined, they both started laughing, I also laughed and made my way. Has to be a terrible B+S if I walk because I have and will fuck most things.

Just off Fosse Rd North or Tudor Rd depending on your route.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 04:11:42 pm by Formicahunt »

Offline Captainhowdy666

I think I may know this couple judging from the location.
Booked in for anal with the brunette a few years back and when the ogre answered the door I was off in seconds.

Offline versace

Yeah everyone knows about that house. It’s on a side street that connects Tudor rd and Fosse Road North. Bang opposite Lidl like you said. Been there many times. It’s a dump. All locals are well aware that the house is being used as a brothel. The fact that they have disco lights flashing on the upstairs bedroom window is more than a give away. That place is anything but discreet.

Offline markmywords

Has to be a terrible B+S if I walk because I have and will fuck most things.

I don't think I've ever bursted out laughing reading a review, well done  :lol:

Offline Formicahunt

Yeah everyone knows about that house.

When I parked up I couldn't remember if a girl I saw last year was at that house or if it was further up. It's certainly a hotspot.

Offline versace

I bet it was the same house. When them girls ain’t sucking cock they are chugging down KFC.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Sure the bird I ran from was called Mary at the time.
Pictures looked ok so gave it a shot but they were taken twenty years/stones ago.