Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Elstree tour  (Read 730 times)

58 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (53 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Man12345

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very well reviewed on here with 50 pos, 3 neut and 1 neg.

Saw Kandice was touring in elstree so decided to send a text mid afternoon to see if she was free. Which luckily enough she was.   
I know she has been around a while, got some good reviews and been recommended by couple of other Welsh working girls I’ve been with.

When - early march 2024
Location - hotel in elstree. Free parking for up to 4 hours
Cost - £120 for 30min meet
Age - 35-38
Looks - there has been a few reviews to say she’s bigger than expected but I found her body to be very nice. 5’6’’, Curves in the right places. Not a stick thin model but
a healthy womanly size 10. Actual red (not ginger) hair, very pretty face with perfect white teeth. Good size fake tits. Overall very nice package and friendly girl.

Good communication via WhatsApp. Got asked to call once in car park of hotel.
Got given direction to room number.
On entering the room I found Kandice to be very attractive and welcoming. Paid money, had quick shower and got out and found her laying on the bed in expensive sexy underwear and black heels. Looked very inviting.
She asked what I was into and service I wanted.
Jumped onto the bed to join her and started with DFK with lots of tongues. Fondling each others bodies. Had a good few minutes of this which was very enjoyable.
She asked if I wanted ow or owo. Went for owo.
She sat between my legs and started her Blow job which was good. Looking up into my eyes which was a turn on. Then she put on condom and jumped on cowgirl. Then moved to miss where she really got into it. I was pumping away hard whilst she was talking dirty in her Welsh accent. We were passionately fucking like this building up a sweat and then she orgasmed (not sure if was fake or not but felt good). Stopped for a breather as we were both out of breath. Asked if I could cum on those big fake tits which she answered yes please. Sat on edge of bed whilst she was on her knees sucking the life out of me. Told her when I was going to spunk and she finished me off all over her tits and rubbed my cock into her nipples.

Had clean up, quick shower. Got dressed and had 5 minute chat. Told her I’m glad I got to see her as has been on my hotlist for years and she very rarely visits London or surrounding areas. Would recommend this hottie and will return if she tours these areas again.  Professional girl. I was in there over 30mins and didn’t feel rushed at all considering she’s a popular girl.