Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Champagne Thai (was Leela) - Peterborough  (Read 1832 times)

Offline MagicMike

External Link/Members Only

Had been wanting to see Champagne for a while after reading the good reviews on here when she was ‘Leela’.

1 hour ‘everything’ service - £110

Comms are always quick via text and she sends a list of services for massage and body to body and various prices. I told her I would like the everything package for an hour. I knew I wanted anal so I asked frankly if that was included and she said yes. Lovely!

Place is a flat in Parnwell near some shops and lots of people parking and in and out so very discreet. She met me at the door and then took me upstairs to a spacious bedroom.

Champagne is maybe mid to late 30s. A very pretty face, quite ‘solid’ frame and big fake tits. I found her attractive and was looking forward to what was to come.

Told me to take off all my clothes and lay flat on the massage table. She takes off her leggings but leaves a t-shirt on. Started a very nice massage standing at my head. Was able to feel her legs and ass at that point and she giggled every time I did. Massage was good and firm and lots of swipes and dips between the arse cheeks. After a while she went to the other end and did each leg. This was very nice and the hands between the ass intensified with a lot of stroking of my arsehole and cupping my balls.

After maybe 25 minutes she asked me to get up and lay on the bed on a towel. Started a pretty good blowjob.  Not deep but a good method and really worked the head well. Could feel myself building up to come so slowed her down. Felt her tits and ass for a bit as she had now taken the t-shirt off. She asked if I wanted the condom on but I wanted more sucking and to come in her mouth. Told her this and no problem. So I stood while she sat on the bed and sucked. Pumped her mouth a bit which was fine with her and eventually came a big load in her mouth. She pulled back before I had finished but she did have a gob full so I don’t blame her. Was laughing as she spat it into a ball of tissue.

A bit of stroking and chatting in her limited English, but she understands a fair bit. Then I asked for a condom and said I wanted doggy. She got right up on the massage table and bent her legs. Was a good angle for me to get in and soon we were going hard and she was giving some encouraging moans and looking back. I knew what I wanted so after 5 minutes of this I asked if I could fuck her arse. She nodded and got some lube. Lubed up my cock and her ass and stood up this time at the table. Bent slightly and after an initial push I was deep in her arse. Was very tight and was able to build up until I was really fucking it hard. More moans and looking back and I was able to get close and hold her tits. Felt great and no complaints from Champagne. Ended by coming in the bag deep in there.

Quick clean up and peck on the cheek and I was out. 55 mins I think but felt very satisfied.

Would definitely see again. Massage was very good and relaxing and she really can take an anal pounding.

Offline Barry chuckle

Thanks for sharing MM. she sounds like a lot of fun and cracking value as well. I assume she’s based full time in Peterborough?

Offline MagicMike

Yes mate, she is great fun and smiles throughout.

She has always been based in Peterborough as far as I know. But was at another house near Central Park previously it seems.

Offline Belgarion

Good review, thanks for sharing.

Offline Jacksonwood

I see her once or twice a month. Always gives a great service .

Online LordGrantham

2 pops for the price of 1, nice one 👍🏻

Offline the_exile

2 pops for the price of 1, nice one 👍🏻

Yes, good effort! Sounds like you'd been saving it up for her :D