Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OLÍVIA MIANO - Cambridge  (Read 885 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7652694) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wordy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw her earlier this evening.

Location: House on Cherry Hinton Road. Looked a bit run down from the outside, but was well nicely done up inside, and clean.

I paid £100 for 30 mins.

I'd been eyeing her pictures up for a few days.  That small waist, flat stomach and wide hips were making me  :wacko:  Just as nice in the flesh.  Lovely soft skin too

Greeted me at the door wearing just a black bra and thong.  The same ones as her latest AW photos... (I think she was taking those photos while I took a shower... She was taking a photo in the mirror when I re-entered the room).  Led me upstairs to a nice clean bedroom (I love following a peachy arse up the stairs!)

Took a shower and money out of the way, she proceeded to stand on the bed, so she was now standing a bit taller than me.  She is very smiley which I liked.  We moved closer so I could get my hands all over that tight body.  Some light kissing, not DFK, but nice enough.  Off comes the bra.  Enhanced boobs, bit too firm for my liking, and some quite heavy scarring underneath.  The rest of her body more than makes up for it though.

Eventually she takes my towel off, and rubbers me up for OW.  Her profile does say OWO, but I wasn't bothered so let her continue (I'm trying to play it a bit safer these days).  Nice technique and she took me quite deep.  She let me gently fuck her face too.

Onto he bed where I get to go down on her lovely pussy. For a good 5 minutes or so. Nice and fresh and she made the right noises.  I'm getting pretty hard by now, and she also motions me back up.  She lubes up my still covered cock and I slip inside her, nice and tight and deep.  We fucked in missionary and doggy, and she took a pretty good pounding, and it sounded like she was enjoying it.  Eventually I finished in the bag in doggy.  Was really nice to grab onto that tiny waist/hips whilst fucking her deep and hard.

She wasn't the most energetic of girls, she mainly just let you get on with it, but she seemed to be enjoying it nonetheless.  Her English was Ok too.  More then enough to get by, but not quite enough for a proper conversation.  Cleaned up and left, didn't actually check the time, but it felt like I'd had my moneys worth.

Online PilotMan

Ooh, she looks lovely  :kiss:

Just have to figure out why I need to go to Cambridge.

Offline leighdelamere

Just have to figure out why I need to go to Cambridge.

For the punting of course!  :D