Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fuschia fuxsya near Ipswich  (Read 1035 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7383755) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Tinydom

External Link/Members Only

Had a early start so I decided to enjoy a meet

Comms: all done through WhatsApp, some delays but done quick enough to sort meeting.

Cost: £180 for 30 mins

Location: a house in a village near Ipswich plenty of parking, received good instructions

The lady: definitely the girl the the pics

The meet: was met at the door by fuschia with hiding behind the door, told to shower which I did and was offered a glass which I excepted.
Went up stars, the room was a proper sex den with naked painting and suggestive mats of pussy and didos. There was even animé figures with huge tits on the window sil.
Once I was showered and paper work sorted with snuggled up in the bed for a chat
Fuschia has a posh jolly hockey sticks accent but was laid back and easy to talk to.
She had been on holiday for 5 weeks and was very proud of her tan

We got down to fun fuschia was a slow passionate kissing, working down my body. I asked to kiss and lick her nipples. They where very responsive. You could hang your coat on them
She gave me a cracking BJ, lots of eye contact and slurping

I returned the favour, her pussy was fresh and shaved, she trembled through out .
On with condom , cowgirl , her pussy was sooooo hot.i came quickly.

Fuschia checked the time 4 mins left, she insisted I get dressed, the end felt a bit rushed. Some more small talk as I dress then out the door,

Verdict: in many ways a great meet, I was even hornier when I left , I really liked fuschia but 2 major cons

I didn't like the rush ending to a otherwise great meet

And the price, It was a great meet but you get a hour + for that money

Will I return, yes but it will take some saving up

Online Naughtyboyuk

I had some comms with her when she started and wanted £200ph, and she came across as very open minded…then she went upto £250ph which is far too much in our area. 

As OP says you can get some excellent punts for much less then that price.

Seems like a few SPs are trying to break the £200ph barrier including RebeccaBrit who I reviewed and found disappointing and Southern Storm who I am tempted to see as she looks hot.