Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabelle96xx - Shepherds Bush aka Andreea/Kingsbury - mixed bag!  (Read 804 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484411) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline ppunterr

URL: External Link/Members Only

Punt was this month (Feb 2021).

Many on this forum know her from her time in Kingsbury where she was Andreea. Currently in Shepherds Bush and with a new name! Her current profile doesn't show half the services she offers. No idea why but she's toned back the profile and changed her name.

Having read some good reviews about her in the past, I was keen to get a slot with her. Booked her by phone knowing what she used to offer in the past. Agreed 30mins for £60 which would include OWO, CIM, FK, RO. Based on the profile, was concerned she would say no to all these but she was fine with the lot.

The location is a B&B type hotel on a main road in Shepherds Bush. Plenty of local free parking after 6pm. Walked straight into the hotel. No reception or anything. Got called straight up to her room.

Andreea is cute and has a lovely smile. Apart from that, very average, small boobs, not slim but not chubby either. Nothing stands out but then nothing to complain about either.

Started off with some kissing which was average ... used her tongue once or twice and then just regular kissing after that. No real GFE element, very robotic. Just stands there and lets you do what you want with minimal reciprocation.

Then onto OWO which is the highlight. She doesn't deep throat but her technique is amazing. Very focused, not sloppy, just awesome. Didn't even ask me to warn her when I'm about shoot my load. Just let me release in my own time and then went into the bathroom to spit it out.

Then I went down below for some oral on her and some fingering. Again, no reaction from her. Just let me get on with it which made it rather boring. Once I had recovered and got hard again, was time for sex (CG and doggy).

Her CG is was pretty good. Just goes on and on .... doesn't get tired and moves in all directions to make sure you max it. I enjoyed it. Doggy was also fine. Takes a good banging but as I said before, not much in terms of reaction from her.

My main issue with her and the reason why I had to give a neutral is that she is just very robotic. Doesn't say much and apart from the above, doesn't reciprocate in any touching, no noises (not even fake ones)

If you're looking for a GFE, avoid. If you just want a good P&D, she's fine.

Offline cotton

Sounds pretty positive to me , except the price hike.  Obviously not a GFE .