Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea 0796 romanian Kingsbury  (Read 3600 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484411) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
19 review(s) for andreea_07xxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
24 review(s) for andreea_27xxx (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline Whoisarrypotter

External Link/Members Only

Incall 1 hour
£90
Hotel in Kingsbury
OWO, 69, CIM

Meet happened a couple of weeks ago.
Messaged for a late night booking and got a prompt reply confirmed services and got addresss.
She is back at the Kingsbury hotel, parked down the road.

Went in the back door noticed the receptionist at the desk but he didnt look up or notice me.
Got in the room and as her previous reviews say she is quite slim and quite pretty, she is very polite and friendly and i get the impression she is a little shy and i guess its up to the punter to take the initiative and direct.
Had a quick shower

Onto the bed started with kissing which was awkward as she didnt seem to be into it and kept looking away.
Her blowjob is good standard good technique and suction.
Moved into 69 and the plan was to do this for a while then go for the fuck.
Never got to that though, was enjoying 69 so much with her doing the business down their and good responsiveness down below i kinda got lost in the moment that eventually she made me explode in her mouth to which she went and spat.
Had a brief chat and saw 10 minutes to go she made a good attempt to try and get me up again but my dick was having none of it, i was happy tonleave it at that.

Overall seems a little expensive for an hour of 69 but it was partly my choice and i was enjoying myself so didnt even think to initiate sex.
I would probably return as its a conveniant late night option for me.

Potter out
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline smiths

Incall 1 hour
£90
Hotel in Kingsbury
OWO, 69, CIM

Meet happened a couple of weeks ago.
Messaged for a late night booking and got a prompt reply confirmed services and got addresss.
She is back at the Kingsbury hotel, parked down the road.

Went in the back door noticed the receptionist at the desk but he didnt look up or notice me.
Got in the room and as her previous reviews say she is quite slim and quite pretty, she is very polite and friendly and i get the impression she is a little shy and i guess its up to the punter to take the initiative and direct.
Had a quick shower

Onto the bed started with kissing which was awkward as she didnt seem to be into it and kept looking away.
Her blowjob is good standard good technique and suction.
Moved into 69 and the plan was to do this for a while then go for the fuck.
Never got to that though, was enjoying 69 so much with her doing the business down their and good responsiveness down below i kinda got lost in the moment that eventually she made me explode in her mouth to which she went and spat.
Had a brief chat and saw 10 minutes to go she made a good attempt to try and get me up again but my dick was having none of it, i was happy tonleave it at that.

Overall seems a little expensive for an hour of 69 but it was partly my choice and i was enjoying myself so didnt even think to initiate sex.
I would probably return as its a conveniant late night option for me.

Potter out

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: I have seen Andreea a number of times recently and she has been good as usual, but I have noted she had put some more weight on round her stomach area to add to the root cause of her stomach which is child birth. And her thighs were chunkier.

With me she offers good kissing, she isn't shy with me anymore. Andreea is a business orientated WG, as soon as I have finished she is on her phone lining up the nest punter, I don't mind that as I have finished. Her phone does flash on during punts but she only answers it at the end.

With the hotel staff, they know what is going on and the Asian looking bloke who is the Manager or Supervisor has twice asked me what room I needed, I said Andreeas and he went back to what he was doing for. Overall for me at least she is a friendly WG who has a good attitude who offers me a good service at a decent price.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Thankyou for your comments smiths, i agree and should have mentioned her phone does go off frequently during the booking but fair play to her she waits until im getting dressed before picking it up which i too dont really mind.
I shall keep in mind with regards to the shyness i gues once ive seen her a couple of times she might chill a bit more, quality of service seems to be of a good standard and in terms of vfm is probably one the best in the area.

I just hope she can maintain this for the future and not get jaded or put her prices up, im sure she will be very successful.

Offline smiths

Thankyou for your comments smiths, i agree and should have mentioned her phone does go off frequently during the booking but fair play to her she waits until im getting dressed before picking it up which i too dont really mind.
I shall keep in mind with regards to the shyness i gues once ive seen her a couple of times she might chill a bit more, quality of service seems to be of a good standard and in terms of vfm is probably one the best in the area.

I just hope she can maintain this for the future and not get jaded or put her prices up, im sure she will be very successful.

Andreea will certainly be cramming in as many punters per day as she can, she has told me this is what she does, no problem for me as long as I get a good service. There are no illusions with her, she offers her service for my cash, once its over I might as well not exist till next time, again that doesn't bother me as loads of WGs think the same way in my experience but put on an act, Andreea doesn't bother as shown by her being straight back on her phone as soon as I have finished and I mean instantly back on her phone. Her arse was looking spotty when I last saw her recently and overall I thought her condition wasn't as good as it has been, I imagine that is the sheer amount of cock she is getting through, and she isn't one for lots of grooming though her pussy has always smelt fine up till now.

Unlike before lockdown I am now doing half hour punts since I returned to punting and with Andreea now find half hour is ideal for me, so for £60 its a great service. She is also very reliable so far and has never let me down, her comms can be a bit slow but mostly are quick I have found. And her being available very late can be handy for me. Another WG like Katalina was and Khloe Sexy Girl though she is more expensive is who are bankers, always reliable and offer me a good service. Mature Anna is also now in that bracket at £60 for half hour but she varies her start time and sometimes its too late for me, but she also finishes too early for me.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

If you dont mind me asking is Kloe the latina who uses uke to advertise as opposed to aw?

I agree late night punts are better for.me when i can get them, easier for free parking, less nosey neighbouurs (i usually punt around 1 2 in the morning) its after i finish work so when i get home very unlikely the other half will still be up to sniff for the different shower gels.
Although sometimes the pickings are slim.
I did recently see another just up the road whom i shall review when get a chance.
[https://www.adultwork.com/4489942 or External Link/Members Only+]
She is similar to to Andrea, Romanian, works late and from a small hotel.

4 review(s) found for  QUEEN OF BLOWJOB  linked to in above post (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline smiths

If you dont mind me asking is Kloe the latina who uses uke to advertise as opposed to aw?

I agree late night punts are better for.me when i can get them, easier for free parking, less nosey neighbouurs (i usually punt around 1 2 in the morning) its after i finish work so when i get home very unlikely the other half will still be up to sniff for the different shower gels.
Although sometimes the pickings are slim.
I did recently see another just up the road whom i shall review when get a chance.
[https://www.adultwork.com/4489942 or External Link/Members Only+]
She is similar to to Andrea, Romanian, works late and from a small hotel.

Khloe is Polish not a latina but she isn't on A/W but is on UKE and is or was on vivastreet but I don't use that site. She doesn't offer late night punts that I know of though. I did a recent positive on her, an excellent WG in my experience.

4 review(s) found for  QUEEN OF BLOWJOB  linked to in above post (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Thanks for the correction fella, i tried the vivastreet kink and it brought a girl saying she was latina so im guessing its an old link to a new profile for a diffeent girl now.
To be fair i dont use viva street as i found the ads are not informative enough, and alot of reviews on here have been negatives.
I noticed she has her number on uke so i may try and book her direct by phone.
Your wealth of knowledge as always is appreciated

Online tantraman

... she is quite slim and quite pretty ...

... as shown in photos collected here, but perhaps not so "slim"?

Offline smiths

Thanks for the correction fella, i tried the vivastreet kink and it brought a girl saying she was latina so im guessing its an old link to a new profile for a diffeent girl now.
To be fair i dont use viva street as i found the ads are not informative enough, and alot of reviews on here have been negatives.
I noticed she has her number on uke so i may try and book her direct by phone.
Your wealth of knowledge as always is appreciated

She always deals by text only nowadays in my experiences which with her aren't an issue to me as I know her and her comms are always excellent. If you do see her and drive the issue will be where you park, she does offer free parking in a bay in her flats so up to you if you want to use it, I usually get cabs to and from. If going by tube Colindale station is a 5-8 mins walk away.

As I said in my recent review on Khloe she is now a bit puffy in the face now as compared to the past, her UKE pics and there are some recent face ones are of her but maybe a bit flattering. She is mid-30s or so now but to me she is still attractive facially. And she has a great pair of natural tits, great legs and arse, a lovely smooth body a woman 10 years younger would love to have. She has got a bit of fat round her stomach area, more since lockdown but its still slight but with potential to get worse if she doesn't do something about it. Services wise assuming she still offers them to non regulars are excellent full on DFK, good OWO but no DT or close to it, good ball licking, RO and she offers me Fingering of her pussy not arse. No CIM. £140 an hour so she isn't cheap.

Offline Cooldick

Sir what about andrea tits are they ok or dropped more

Offline smiths

Her tits are as floppy as they have always been since I first punted with her, small and floppy.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Have you managed to see Kloe or Kat yet?

Offline smiths

Have you managed to see Kloe or Kat yet?

If you mean Katalina she is back home at present I assume as her profile has been parked for a long time now so no chance of seeing her at present. I will be punting with her as soon as she returns if she returns. The problem may be even if she does it might not be in Hendon anymore as at the end of her last stint in June she was in Baker Street then White City, not good areas for me, though I might give White City a go.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

If you mean Katalina she is back home at present I assume as her profile has been parked for a long time now so no chance of seeing her at present. I will be punting with her as soon as she returns if she returns. The problem may be even if she does it might not be in Hendon anymore as at the end of her last stint in June she was in Baker Street then White City, not good areas for me, though I might give White City a go.

Thanks for the info smiths, i guess we wont be seeing any review from him anytime soon then